Soon, America will be MOSTLY democrats

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JoeSmoke Dope, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

cuz most of the republicans are OLD AS FUCK.

fuck them conservative values .....

YOUNG PEOPLE WILL HAVE A SAY SOON. this is the old folks moments for now. im pissed. kerry was terrible, but Bush is worse and will be more fucked up now that he wont be facing a reelection.

i like the republican party, but the conservatives are old, out dated white men. which is who bush appealed too, making them feel good bout being white, anti-gay (in place of anit-black), and appealed to anyone else with hardly ANY shred of education ......

this country is a fucking joke.
    test
  2. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

not only that, but unless someone emerges in a major way from the republican party in the next 4 years...there is nobody in the party positioned for a future presidency.

Democratic party has Kerry, Edwards, Gore, Hillary Clinton, and Barak Obama, all in the public eye and all poised to be a major force in the next election or two should they decide to run.
    test
  3. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Yeah "i told you so" will work when bush destroys america... Fuck him... Yup me an at least 2 million americans are saying "fuck your president" because he is not my president... never was, never will be... fuck him
    test
  4. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

oh the repubs have jeb bush
    test
  5. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Actually, Kerry got more votes from senior citizens. Your argument still holds true though, but only due to Americans rapidly growing minorty population.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.