Soo... Why R We Acting Like Canibus Is Really Popular??? And Why Is He Headlining???

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WillyDeLaMuerte, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

I'm just curious... is there some kind of underlying reason for u dudes to pretend this guy is someone of utter importance in 2012??? and why is he headling over Arsonal who is many times bigger in every way???

I ask because it came out of nowhere.... Let's see...

Canibus:

Twitter Followers - 7,278 (about 1/4 - 1/6 of people like Hollow, Arsonal, Hitman etc..)

Youtube Views - His highest of all time... from his biggest diss of all time... 696,625 (numbers that aye verb vs hitman put up in like a 2 - 3 weeks)

Likeliness of hearing him bumpin down the street in your city - Currently less than 0%)

So I'm just curious... he has in no way achieved the popularity of some of the top current battlers... so why are you guys pretending he is some super icon that is above all battlers??? :funny: :funny:

please help me to better understand
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 5
    test
  2. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

[youtube]nQB4nAjZIdE[/youtube]
    test
  3. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

You are false.

Next.

test
  4. WillyDeLaMuerte

I figured I would get a few of these dumbfuck replies :funny:

ya not much evidence u can provide for him being more popular than the top battlers in 2012 is there???

now please stop posting in threads that are over your head lmfao
    test
  5. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

Damn this thread made me go and check how many followers each one has. I think its a good gauge of popularity tbh...

Surprisingly Hitman has the most followers out of any battle rapper. Over 39k DAMN

For awhile, Hollow had the biggest fanbase. Surprisingly, Surf is not far behind..and has more than Ars!
    test
  6. WillyDeLaMuerte

but dude canibus is more popular right???:funny:

he has about 1/6 of the amount of people that give a shit about him enough to follow him...lol

just kidding...

good research though... can't believe how big hitman is gettin
    test
  7. MikeNUFC

MikeNUFC New Member

Can't believe I don't follow Canibus. I need more intergalatic space wizard theories on my timeline.
    test
  8. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

When 99 percent of your fans is on RM
    test
  9. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

Hey, let me know when those cats hop on a track with Nas, Kool G Rap, Rakim, AZ, Vinnie Paz, Kurupt, Ras Kass, Killah Priest, DMX, Method Man, Common, Pharoah Monch, DJ Premier, and GZA. Guess what, Canibus did tracks with all those guys. Canibus performed live on MTV awards, he had a famous battle with a platinum rapper, he performed on Rap City. None of those cats you listed have any of those credentials so quit acting like you have a better argument than me. You don't.

Next.

test
  10. WillyDeLaMuerte

Ummm... actually yes I do kid.... none of those things MAKE people like HIM lmfao... u do not seem very smart haha...

Gza ft Canibus - 15,000 views on youtube.... woooh

Canibus ft Nas - 20,000 views on youtube

Killah Priest ft Canibus - 2,000 youtube views...

:funny: :funny: :funny: should I continue????

you do not seem very intelligent... you realize that anyone can do a track with these guys right??? all they have to do is pay them????

you also realize people were not watching him on the mtv awards right??? do you know who they were watching :funny:

please get me someone with an intelligent response
    test
  11. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

First of all, you don't even know how to gauge intelligence. Right now we are just throwing facts around to see which will persuade the other to have the opinion that one artist is popular or not. This is not a discussion which requires critical thinking.

Secondly, Canibus is doing more than just hopping on tracks with these guys. He's doing a collab album with Kool G Rap, he's done a collab album with Kurupt, Killah Priest, and Ras Kass, and the other guys he's jumped on tracks with received nothing but praise from those guys. You act like he's a chump who simply paid them to get on the track when in fact those artists were honored to be on a track with Canibus.

test
  12. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

When the battle with Diz got announced he had like 2-3k followers on twitter lol dudes probably getting more out of this than KOTD are
    test
  13. WillyDeLaMuerte

oh silly me throwing "facts" around for my arguements... facts are so overrated.... u got a good point... we really should use opinions (like u do) to make our points... these facts just don't prove anything :funny: :funny:

u r an instant classic poster kid.... I do not even want to go back and forth with you anymore... because I don't want u to realize how retarded you are and quit posting....

it's way more fun to laugh at these idiotic things you say... i just saw in the other thread u actually said Canibus is bigger than Cassidy.... bwhahahahahahahahahahhaaha :funny:
    test
  14. WillyDeLaMuerte

:funny: :funny:

my point exactly.... they are acting like this guy is stepping down and doing a favor.... he is the one GAINING popularity from this.... he almost doubled his following just from accepting the battle :funny: :funny:
    test
  15. MikeNUFC

MikeNUFC New Member

This is so true. Bis is just looking for a shred of relevancy.
    test
  16. GraphicNature

Just so you know, musicians do not base their popularity on how many YOUTUBE views they get.....You do realize Canibus has been around YEARS before youtube, selling hundreds of thousands of records, selling out shows country wide....Just because he's not getting 8234578234523489 views on youtube dosen't mean he's not still relevant in his fans minds, and it dosen't mean he still dosen't have a huge following......Jessica Black went Viral and had millions of hits....where's her sold out shows, and gold albums? Of course Canibus has fallen off over the years, but popularity wise, he's the one doing Diz the favor, not the other way around
    test
  17. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

:huhhh?:
    test
  18. WillyDeLaMuerte

ya ya... nice post... i notice u said but popularity wise he's doing the favor...

let's see... he had about 4,000 twitter followers... and almost doubled them by accepting the battle..... where as someone like hitman holla has about 40,000 followers... and has done tracks with Nelly who is undeniably more popular than anyone that other kid named....

so what you are essentially saying is that canibus has a secret stash of fans that don't support him in any way... but are fans????

and he is still doing secret sold out shows around the country??? :funny: :funny:

my question for you is.. actually a two parter....

1. Do you believe the bullshit you are typing?

2. Why are you pretending these things?

also if you don't base popularity off of social networks... what do you use to come up with your statistics of how popular he is???? lol :funny: wild guess system bwhahhaaha
    test
  19. GraphicNature

See you always gotta turn everything into an argument instead if a discussion, How old are you, do you even remember how big canibus use to be?
    test
  20. GraphicNature

And Im not even a fan of Canibus, so this is invalid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.