sony lays siege to microsoft's weakspots

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by deadweather, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

word....

HOLY SHIT SONY IS COPYING SOMETHING ELSE!!!

[​IMG]

OMG that kinda looks like....

[​IMG]
    test
  2. deadweather

deadweather ******

test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

that's true, but Home is a rip of off second life....so i mean neither is Inventing anything...it's all about inovation....

i'll admit i'm not at all exited about the new live update, but i'm also not exited about home either.....lol

I think what people are forgetting is playstations 3's abandonment of backwards compatibily, sure it dosn't matter to the early adopters like you, but for me i'm screwed. And my ps2 won't play all ps2 games cause it's an earlier model no ico for me :(

I mean, Sony is winning because they have history. The ps2 is still outselling the ps3...lol....which i don't get, why the fuck are people waiting 10 years to play some old ps2 games?? now they take away my b. compatibility booo....

Playstation has done a lot wrong with the ps3.......just as much if not more than microsoft.......it's just they still have enough room to make those mistakes.

and back to killzone.......Even if it's looking good, it's still a sequel to a mediocre game. So comparing it to a sequel to a hit game is kinda stupid. Especially if the final product ends up mediocre
    test
  4. Radium

Radium f k

I was like why is this guy so upset and bitter then I realized you were from England and that just the way you guys are. I think your people need to loosen up a little but thats just me. anyway I don't see how I blew my own argument apart. Its a fact that xbox360 went to the teens-mid 20's redneck demographic a lot more than ps3 did initially because of price. ps3 was at first like a sort of luxury item. it even looks like a luxury item compared to the lunchbox 360. the 360 had a greater tendecy to attract them also based on games like gears of war and halo that came along at the onset of release i.e redneck white boy games.

ps3 is not as geared around generic shooters as the 360 is.

the argument stands and I regret...nothing. you old boy are...a cad, simply a brute. what with your xbox 360 and your racism. I play ps3 as a compliment to my great life. It is a statement on me. a statement that says: hey, that guy rocks.
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

PS3 - A Black Console For The Black People .. Let That KKK360 Rot In Hell

yeah .. I can see the ad campaign now ..

psh ..
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

radium rocks
    test
  7. mr.mdz

mr.mdz Never Lie

PS2 was not but are the majority of games out for the PS3 at the moment not shooters?

Generic shooters at that?

The argument used to be XBOX is for shooters and PS3 is for RPG's but there really is no credibility to that statement at all right now as 360 has more RPG's out and coming out at the moment than PS3.
    test
  8. deadweather

deadweather ******

yah the ps3 website official one
    why are you in the ocean
    test
  9. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Micronesia this week...

Guam next week... then Hawaii... then back to Cali... then i fly all the way back to Va...
    test
  10. deadweather

deadweather ******

test
  11. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

lol @ you complaining about racism on the 360, all while arguing your other points by being blatantly racist and ignorant.

Slightly humorous though.
    test
  12. Preech

Preech New Member

It's funny that you say that though. With Sony's Blue Ray becoming stronger every day, and Apple really starting to getting closer to monopolizing the online sales of music, all they have to do is team up with Google, and the release of their web browser and bam. You will have three strong companies growing head of Microsoft and Nintendo.
    test
  13. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

lmao this niggas still at this ps3/360 shit like anyone even cares anymore

shit died out with ja rule, catch up
    test
  14. deadweather

deadweather ******

industry discussion is fun.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.