Sony Acid Pro 7

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Ive heard its the best version of acid to date. My heart is still into sonar and ableton live. I cant let them go but Acid has been is still and will likely always be the shit
    test
  3. Emtee

Emtee License to Ill

acid is dope as fuck, im still using 6.0 but imma update to 7 today..
    test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

yeah man acid is the best kept secret IMO

im still on 6.0 ...... the 7.0 looks crazy
    test
  5. KiadaUK

KiadaUK Kiada

Ahh decent. I've been using 6 seems like forever, never thought to look for an update. Updating now.. acid pro's an essential part of my software.
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

same thing with me bro.........I've been on 6 forever, I almost figured they weren't goin to update it after Sony bought it from Sound Forge, I figured it'd probably die off... one day it occurs to me to look and see if there is gonna be a 7, then I read about it and it sounds like its the fucking truth...

you can bend the tempo to slow down or speed it up...thats fucking awesome.... i've been working on a movie score the last month and that would help me out incredibly..... the midi integration looks like its invincible..... think im gonna have to snatch this
    test
  7. Definit

Definit Based.

damn@the tempo bend...thats great alone...lol

i gotta check this out tho...im Cubase mostly but it dont hurt to try new things...

the whole thing looks to be pretty solid from reading it...ima check this out tho soon...
    test
  8. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

sol, i'm using acid 6.0 and have autotune.. seems it doesn't detect autotune plug ins.. do you know how to overcome this?
    test
  9. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

/\ hasnt autotune been used enough? lol...

I finally updated from 4 to 6 last year...Im slow as shit when it comes to updating my software....Plus I have to wait until a good cracked version gets leaked online cause I have no money for the software. Acid is the shit though...I make beats with it when I get bored of the mpc.

on a side note...Does anybody have a good copy of Waves Platinum or Gold bundle for the mac? I gotta dude that's willing to mix/master some music Im working on but he needs that to get the mixing done.
    test
  10. MAD SKREWS

I can barely sing so in order to start recording I need auto tune to sound decent..

anyone know how I can link auto tune and acid?..

Skrews
    test
  11. lilc

lilc trolling motor

u should be able to treat autotune just as any other plugin... acid should automatically recognize it as a plugin so that you can select it when you click to open the plugins on a track...

im not too technically savvy, the only suggestions I can make are try moving the autotune plugin to the same folder as your other plugins that are detected... or try reinstalling it... i've been using acid pro 6.0 with autotune forever... they are a great match...

lol nonsense I feel ya bro... but sometimes u don't have to use Autotune like how Lil Wayne and T Pain do.... u can use it very subtly or even disguise it completely if you're ill....
    test
  12. MAD SKREWS

^^ your last point is my purpose..

good look

Skrews
    test
  13. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Ever since I moved to Mac I miss the HELL out of Acid.
    test
  14. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Yeah, I was just playing around. I can appreciate some of T-Pain's ish but the overuse of it like how Lil Wayne and Kanye like to do gets pretty annoying. I've never messed with it myself when recording people so I don't know how much you can really do with it...All I've messed with is different vocoders to come up with some crazy sounding instruments and melodies using my voice on some beats.

Screws - When you install plugins to your computer Acid should automatically recognize em like lilc said. Sometimes you have to click on ALL effects when selecting an effect to add to a track to get the newly installed effects to show up though. Sometimes Acid will only show the default effects and I have to click All just to get Waves and other plugins to showup....I dont know if it does that for anybody else or its just me.
    test
  15. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

I gotta get into Acid. I got it on a disc somewhere at the crib, just gotta "CRACK" it open.
    test
  16. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

Melodyne

melodyne > autotune
    test
  17. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

my mom > your mom
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.