Songs to have sex to

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Radium, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Straight FuckIng by The Transition
    would you mind by Janet Jackson
    ice cream by J.S.
    Get you open by skin deep
    freak you by Jodeci
    who's is it by ready for the world
    sex me by R.Kelly
    Freak me baby by Silk
    i'll go down on my knees by Montell Jordan
    butterscotch by Keith sweat
    if i was your girlfriend by Ashanti
    Ride tonight by adina howard
    test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

link violation
    test
  4. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

R. Kelly
    Marvin Gay
    Jodeci
    Jaheim
    Chante Moore
    Keith Sweat
    I would have done the link thing, but at lot of stuff is blocked here in UK at the moment ;-(
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

A Night Off - Drake
    Can You Handle It - Usher
    Say Yes - Floetry
    Imagination - Floetry
    Come In - Day 26

i know you all have a playlist on iTunes for this very reason...right? or is that just me...?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't have sex to music... when I was a non-pussy gettin' bastard in high school, I would imagine the songs I would play if I actually got any, because I still considered sex surreal or "dreamy"... back then it was all about Silk, Jodeci, Boyz II Men, etc... but ever since I started fuckin' off the charts, I could care less about music or setting any type of mood... my dick sets the mood... lights, no lights, tv on, tv off, I could care less... if she needs relaxing, I'm excellent at foreplay, so that's a check... once I get stroking, that's the only rhythm that needs to be heeded.
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

[youtube]8RrqDuO4P3Q[/youtube]

And Sami here is a couple of my playlists so you are not the only one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  8. L u c y

Aw damn, nice list^ but it just reminded me I never did get that Tweet album, that IS the one that features "Oops/oh my" is'nt it (tune!!!!)
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

Yeah that's the one. Actually that album in itself is good to listen to for booty time. And I love some Sade too so keep that in mind too guys. I don't listen to music much during sex though but it's always good for at least getting the mood right for a lucky participant.
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

disagree

creativity is king when it comes to sex after 20.
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

^I'm kinda in between the spectrum with your rebuttle. I don't think it has to be as effortless as Iggy is implying but it doesn't have to be too creative either. Put it like this. You have to have some intrigue about yourself that attracts a woman to want to have sex with you on top of the physical aspect and that's all the creativity that's required though.
    test
  12. L u c y

well I'm not 20 yet, and music certainly "gets ME in the mood".Maybe its the JA blood in my veins lol
    test
  13. Radium

Radium f k

the number one relationship killer is boredom

as soon as you get bored is as soon as you

1. start to begin thinking about cheating

2. get tired of everything the other person has to say because you already know everything theyre going to say anyway

so creativity is everything. the only problem is doing that without forcing it because then you become tacky which is the runner up relationship killer to boredom
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

haa what u know about it
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That's EXACTLY how I feel... it's on some "young" shit.

Music is needed to soothe apprehensions that teens feel towards sex, particularly young girls... the fellas don't mind because they'd do anything to get some, but once you get older, you can take it or leave it.

It has nothing to do with creativity... I've done rose petals on the bed, scented candles, and ocean waves... that's more creative than puttin' on some slow R&B.
    test
  16. lol@iggy breaking out the rose petals just so she cant say no..ocean waves? [funny]

you tryin to have sex meditation? id feel like a prick trying to hump to the sound of seagulls. but do you.

having sex to music isnt for teenagers only. on the basis of what?? that only young people listen to music? that only young people have sex? no and no. aint nothin childish about it.
    test
  17. [youtube]j4piEqMiJHw[/youtube]
    test
  18. samii so sexii

na see what do YOU know bout that. man that shit is sexy than a mug to me. it puts me in the mood to get it in.

I see your perspective Iggs, bc its not often that I plan my sexual encounters. But when I do, I dun see anything wrong with setting a tone or a mood. I'm not gonna go all out and put flower petals on the bed for my man. But if he hears "A Night Off" when he walks in the door, then sees me in some new shit from Fredericks then he knows what he's in for. it adds something...everyone gets off to something.

I think its moreso the thought that counts. I doubt anyone truly needs the rhythm of music in order to have sex/make love

i dun see the problem. to each his/her own...
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Maybe it's because I don't plan sex... whenever I get the urge, I just grab her and start poking... even when I was dating, I never planned it... the most I did was make sure the crib was clean, no dirty dishes in the sink, no funky smells in the place, sheets clean... then it usually start with playful touching, teasing, etc... if Wu-Tang is already playing on the system, then that's what we bone to... or if the tv is tuned to the SportsCenter, I don't care... or sometimes, I'll turn everything off... I like the raw sounds of sex... the moans and ahhs, the "oww, that's my asshole, you jerk," the heavy breathing and such... that's what turns me on.
    test
  20. samii so sexii

ok, i understand the detriment to anything done in excess but explain what is wrong in puttin in at least some thought when it comes to sex every once in a while...

like if it was the anniversary you're gonna make her bone to sportcenter bc thts what yall started watching after dinner?? Like, forreal...what's the harm?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.