Song Help

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by DaRez, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

Having a hard time finding out the artist and name of this song. Any help would be great.
    "I just wanna walk with you, talk with you, wanna try and stoke with you...shorty its alllll for you...girl let me know, what the deal, when we can roll, we can chill, by the fire, if your tired, all night...girl i think about you day and night, it's only right...so happy together"
    Those are just some of the lyrics of the song that come to mind right now and the song doesnt just go like that, those are just some lines in it...I've heard it on the radio a couple of times. It's sung by a guy with a higher voice and then another dude comes in and raps during part of it.

thanks
    DaRez
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I don't know but it had me wondering. Maybe I did hear it but just isn't clicking. Is it a guy or a female singing it? How does he/she sound on the track? I put that in the search engine lol and got nothing out of it. Sorry ;(

-Much Love
    test
  3. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

test
  4. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

nm, whoops
    test
  5. RealMS

^I heard a song late last night coming home on the radio, but I caught the very last of it, and it was something like "girl I'm gonna change...baby it's all for you..." and they said it was by Marques Houston-but it might not be the same one you're talking about. Sounded alright from the little I heard.
    test
  6. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

I think RealMS is takling about Marques Houston - All because of you. It has a rap in it too... is that the song you were thinking of?
    test
  7. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

Nope, thank you all for the help but thats not the song that I was thinking of. This guys voice is higher than MH's...This has been driving me nuts as I've had no luck at all finding the name of the song. Gosh...had my hopes up. Lol, thanks for the help.
    test
  8. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

*tap tap*Is this thing on? Does anyone have any idea what song this is?
    test
  9. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

Gah, every time I hear the song on the radio it has already started. Usually before they start a song they say who sings it and the title. I always somehow manage to miss the start of the song. Someone else has heard this song...no?
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Maybe it's that Joe song, Ride With You..

I don't know.. It's kinda old.
    test
  11. SpeedyG

SpeedyG New Member

test
  12. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

Nope, isn't any of these songs. I've heard all of the ones mentioned and its not any of these. Thank you all for your help...I've only heard the song on one of three radio stations here that I listen to soooo, I dunno.
    test
  13. tanesha_k

tanesha_k New Member

can any 1 help me with this song..i herd it on the radio..
    its called "devoted to you" and it sounded like it was by sum1 called morris jave..but i doubt it coz i cnt find anything abt the singer..and i cnt find the song..its like slow rnb song..does any1 have any idea what it could be???
    test
  14. RealMS

lol, I wish I could hear the song on the radio, once.^^^I'll see if I can find any info. though.
    test
  15. innocentsin

innocentsin New Member

...you can disreguard this entry...

I should have read all of the replies before posting my own reply. Hope you found the song you were looking for....
    test
  16. RealMS

hey, hope you're still around lol

I just heard this song last night....Lloyd is singing it-you know the one Ashanti sang with on Southside. I didn't really hear it all though.
    test
  17. X sample

X sample New Member

i thought it would be lloyd just from your description...lol

havent heard it though
    test
  18. DaRez

DaRez Los Bravos!

hmmm, lloyd eh? is it on the southside album or do you think it will be a new single?

hmmm, just went through all the tracks on the southside album and didnt find it so i bet it will be a new single...
    test
  19. X sample

X sample New Member

yeah i dont know...i dont have his album..
    test
  20. RealMS

can't help you there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.