Somthin' different... no beat just a real acoustic guitar, a singer, and me

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SKWIRL, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  2. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

Grew that hair, I show ya how to do that thurr! haha, thats my shit, but yea...

This shit is that sit back, light a J and just listen, I'm really feelin that acoustic guitar and the background singing and shit, it really compliments your spittin on this joint. This is that shit, I'm bout to burn this joint and ride out the city and get a bag and smoke to this, no bullshit.

I dont think the mix is missing anything, shit sounds on point to me...

This is that feelin music man, keep that shit up. When you droppin a solo joint? I been listenin to you since "Crooked Curse" man!

Kase
    test
  3. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

DAMN! I just peeped the first Ends Meet joint! DAMN CHAMP! I am bout to get so blunted now, how you gon make 2 joints with a different beat on each joint but they both still are like that?! Keep doin the damn thing young
    test
  4. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

thanx kase man....
    the first one is the original, and the guitarpella is just like a remix...
    i had a dude at the studio that played guitar, and the song was playin, and he was playin along, and i dug dat shit, so i put his ass in the booth, and shit...... there you have it
    test
  5. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  6. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

Yup Skwirl this shit is real chill to listen too. You could be talking about raping babies and still make it relaxing to the ears. Seems like you got a talent for that, you make good music homie. I honestly think the mix is close to perfection, as close as it can get, I'd think. The dude harmonizing in the background is dope, and the guitar is sweet. Oh and by the way, your the only south rapper that I like. :) If david banner, mike jones, and all them whack fuckers can make a livin' at music .. then you should get signed real quick, cuz you keep it real and ya talent is there homie ... lyrics were on point ... i love ya delivery ... stay up though .. sick joint
    test
  7. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

good lookin out cuzzin... you a cool dude man.... hit me up sometime...
    test
  8. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

what it do mayn? new shit from cut thass wsupp....lemme check this out....

wheeew damn shun duke on the vocals ill as fuck gott that soulful anthony hamilton vibe...really feelin this...for just playin off a guitar riff nah mean...shits sick..and damn shun u kno i been supported you since back a minute...you still killen it...flo is like water madd smooth fits this shit perfectly...and the mix is redick..this on nuendo? damn i could use those lessons you was tryna put me on to a minute ago...my ass still never got a working version back....any way...this track was sick fam...was feeling it alot i mean,all aside from everything THE LYRICS are bananas cats need to actually hear them out...on some real shit...and the one with the beat is nuts aswell...but you kno all the feedback the same cuhz...keep droppin man....ill keep peepin....b..e.z...oh and i gotta track cut if you wanna give it a peep....you eva on aim any more fam..?

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=915753

pzzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  9. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

wassup ridd... im on aim sometimes, shit just hit me up
    test
  10. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  11. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Already know i'ma feel this from the intro......
    Nice guitar shit.
    Singer is dope, slick sound like Cee-lo

This sum good lay back music and vibe shit dawg.......Make a nig.ga wanna think and shit....
    I'm feelin dis shit without percussion and shit ya know.......Real talk right here......

"could barely push the morphine button to kill the pain so i could sleep."

I'm feelin dis shit , you a pretty nice dude with tha lyrics.....You oughta push this here track cuz its sum real shit and being on a solid guitar track just compliments it so well.....
    U oughta push sum shit like this to lables and shit man if you were lookin to go that route...

GOod shit, I'ma peep summore of ya tracks....Quality sound good as hell on this man, wish i could record in sum nice shit without being charged my life....lol

Preciate ya feedback on my track to man
    Hold it down for Tennessee mayne....

B-
    EZ
    test
  12. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  13. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  14. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

uppp dammit
    test
  15. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Jazz is what this is

I love this track

Awesome

Not missing anything

Maybe a bassline and a saxaphone could compliment it's vibe better

It's hot as hell, I love this
    test
  16. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

naa i got a full version to a beat, and that beat is real hard, but i wanted this to just be the guitar.... whats missing, or what the problem is is in the mix.... i gotta go tinkering with the frequencies.... something aint sittin quite right in there, but thanx man...
    test
  17. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  18. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

damn hti me up yall
    test
  19. SKWIRL

SKWIRL New Member

test
  20. ThEsPiTTiNiMaGe

ThEsPiTTiNiMaGe StillBumpinOldSchoolGRBs

WOW at this song.. it's beautiful...

was this recorded at a studio? i assume so ... wow at the low end on the gtr, sounds magnificent..

singer is unreal..

the rapping added to this extensively.. i felt it throughout the whole song.. had that grimey flow going on, well done..
    lovin the singer doing the adlibs on the verses..

this song was done so well.. i would add a clap and hi hat or something.. but i felt this for sure!!!

my song is accoustic gtr too fam.. check it out

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12522076#post12522076
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.