"Something's not right about this."

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

In the first Benoit video, there was a kid on a bed behind him, he might have died by asphixiation, and wasn't in the other two Benoit videos. I'm waiting him to post a new videoblog "My physical address is..."
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

It woulnt supporce me if he hed the mark of the best. What do you know abowt the mark of the best from the bibel.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That has to be AZEUS.
    test
  4. abztrakt

And the dogs are in the enclosed pool area. The Garage side door is open.
    test
  5. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

lol. now to connect the benoit death with 9/11 would be too funny. i do believe there was more to 9/11 than meets the eye but, in the case of benoit, perhaps the history of roids/pain killers/chair shots to the head, and personal family issues took it's tole on him.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

so what are you saying? first you say roids, then you say pain killers, then you say chair shots, then you say family issues. which was it? you're flip flopping. i don't get how you can say pain killers one minute, and then the next minute you're going on about family issues. did these pain killers happen on Sunday or was it Monday? Did the family issues have to do with the NWO or not?
    test
  7. i think there still going on with the vince story line... vince said today was suppose to be a storyline of the alleged demise of vince mcmahon or w/e vince was professionial about it so i dont no why any ones blaiming him for anything he didnt tell benoit to take steroids... i came across a couple morons making tribute videos and calling me a prick cuz i said he doesnt deserve a tribute.... hell signs where conviscated.. tna took there condolence of there site... action figures where pulled..benoit is a murderer and should be getting but fucked in prison right now... but sense how hes 4 real he killed him self to proove me wrong.. there where drugs in his house but every drug was prescribed but would of been illegal if wwe really did have a policy
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

unless he cancelled monday night raw on sunday.
    test
  9. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

it's actually black and...RED.

dont turn your back.
    test
  10. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i was saying that perhaps a combination of the 4 things fucked him all up. the whole nwo shit was funny as fuck in the video since benoit was never even in the group. if the nigga is gettin his head bashed in with chairs, taking roids & painkillers, and got a fucked up family situation, you don't think that has a possibility/probability of making him snap?
    test
  11. yea... luger said it best.. they where in his house.. theres a good chance that he was on them...lets face it

im not loggin on wwe.com till they remove benoits picture... they should do a tribute to nancy and daniel
    test
  12. abztrakt

I'm honest to god supporced that this guy is a Revelations nut, but never made the connection that Benoit was one of the Four Horsemen.
    test
  13. there is no doubt that he was an icon.. but doesnt stop the fact that he killed his child and wife... because he couldnt handle the reality of his son being diagnosed with autism and such.. you dont commit double murder. plus suicide cuz your kid is autistic.. there had to be something wrong.. im sure it was stressfull on benoit.. but he took the cowards way out.. all that couldnt be over a struggle to take care of daniel... the struggle wasnt that bad because they had the financial backing.. the way i see it daniel was an embarassment to benoit or else he wouldnt of gave him HGH.. benoit should be in wwe's hall of shame.... there is alot of poor people out there that has autistic children and im sure its way harder on them.. do they commit double murder... suicide? nope... steroids are depressants... which would give you your high at times... other times making you feel paranoid and feel like theres no hope and no future.... lol at marge simpsons roid rage
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i was with dude until the second video and the new new new world order(deep star wars voice).

i wouldnt be surprised if hes the actual killer and doing these videos so no1 would suspect him besides me of course
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

he made a conspiracy theory in the first video based on some news site messing up and saying that raw was cancelled on sunday instead of monday, and in the same video he mentioned that they changed it to monday after people noticed it said sunday and not monday. 1. people pointed out the mistake. 2. the news site corrected the mistake. 3. this guy made a conspiracy out of it.

so if you were with the dude until the second video, does that mean you're the kid in the bed behind him in the first one?

'cause i didn't find any common sense in the first video, and the other videos just stretched it further.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i was making a satire out of the man behind the video when i replied to you.
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

1.if u look at my first comment in this thread i asked if he could have shown proof of it and depending on which site it may have gotten me 2 go hmmmmmmm.... and being the devils advocate that i am would have backed him up but than that 2nd video just made me want 2 call a rehab center 4 him

2. naa thats not me in the bed. im a couple shades darker
    test
  18. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

SATAN!!

lol

damned Hulk Hogan and kevin nash and that other guy....

the sad thing is the part about his "News Post"

is actually starrting to come true..
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Sounds like one of TNA's new gimmick matches.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.