Something To Say (Produced by BestPaul) DROP LINKS DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by habeascorpus, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

test
  2. DissCypher

DissCypher ..UnFukWitAblePeriod..

peepin..

the beat isnt my style at all, but its not bad just not my style. the first verse is dope, but i definately think the delivery can be more, aggressive or something, right now u flowin but the delivery feels like u just talkin.

hook is coo, not catchy at all tho, almost just another part of the verse.

the 2nd verse is dope, but but ive noticed some of the beathes are real noticable u shuld make a more concious effort to eliminate those are turn them down alil bit fam

the 3rd verse u kinda hit with another flow which is dope, but delivery wise it almost felt like u was tired of rapping compared to the other verses.

but yeah by now the beat i dont think has switched up not once, but i read ur first post so i guess that'l change.

overall its a coo track, for underground heads, but its not really a standout track idk man.. im not real big on tracks like this but for what it was it was coo. keep it up fam. pZ
    test
  3. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

werd man, thanx
    test
  4. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

thanks for the brutally honest feedback on my track homie--you will be hearing alot more music from me in the future...i understand you didnt like the track...cool.

your track is dope tho feeling the beat, the quality obviously was not the best

lyrics were dope to me and im feeling the beat. Chrous was decent.

overall this was a nice track homie. props
    test
  5. Caspeez

Caspeez New Member

alright -- you can tell by the verses that there is definitely some experience with rapping. Flow is pretty on point and rhymes are not bad either. my only beef with this track is that its basically not saying anything... unless I missed the message. What I got out of it was braggadocious boasting type lyrics, which is what rappers are supposed to do sometimes of course, but in this case it didn't feel new. Beat was pretty cool, the quality could have been better overall, but its not a bad track. Just not very refreshing I guess.
    test
  6. THEINFAMOUZHEAT

THEINFAMOUZHEAT INFAMOUZ

beats is cool bread quality is ok the hook is ight the delivery was ight idk but its missing some energy lyrically wise this shit was good money overall this joint gets a 7/10
    test
  7. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

ive always been told to spit what i know about/ all i know is rappin so thats what imma flow about/

thats the message...maybe u should listen to the lyrics closer
    test
  8. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

i'm diggin this beat.....the flow is nice, i like how you rode the beat......the only thing lacking was a bit of energy.....that would of perfected it.....i like they way you spit it around 56 sec.......i like the chorus......"my lyrics are fatter they getting hard to swallow".....dope joint man.....keep doing ya thing and hold it down
    test
  9. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

thanx for gettin back at the link
    test
  10. Caspeez

Caspeez New Member

thats what I'm saying. Don't take it personally. I listened. There are thousands of other tracks out there that are about how much the person "is" hip-hop, how good they can or how much they rap, how into the culture this person is, etc... and all I'm saying is I don't see how this one stands out. If you don't want my feedback anymore, I'll stay away.
    test
  11. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

lol...its ok...ur feedback is welcome...thank you

i understand what u meant better

thanx for peepin
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

rtf , typin as i listen , beats dope , Wu tang style to it , sounds to me like u lack energy or delivery on it , jus a little , lyrically was cool , not bad , hook could have been a little thicker to make it more seperate from the verses. I think if you rerecorded it it could be nice , stay up

-Kamikaze Lyricist
    test
  13. Hypnosys

Hypnosys Tre LeaK

shit is coo....u got better
    test
  14. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

lol...is this mark's brother?
    test
  15. Hypnosys

Hypnosys Tre LeaK

test
  16. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

3 diff flows but you sounded most comfortable on 2nd also punny is my boy so I am biased ;)

beat was good, hook needs to be redone again too many syllables, also you have an A/B with no clear sonic distinction between A&B so in effect hook boils down to a break between verses nothing special
    test
  17. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

flow nice..qaility is fine..dont like the hook..ahead of the beats at times..dony like how the beat n vocals blend..not a huge underground fan i like more commercial shit but this is dope..u got skills
    test
  18. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

what? lol
    test
  19. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

Here I will break it down

test
  20. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

what do u mean i have an a/b? wtf is an a/b?

only a/b that i know is when u listen to a and compare it to b...when u a/b u switch between two different things to compare a difference

and there isnt much sonic distinction between my verse and the hook if thats what u mean than ure right, i might dub it one more time...maybe ill put a chorus a effect...it has some reverb on it already and its panned left and right...

is that what u meant?...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.