Something I've wondered about Facebook

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Tacky Jones, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

@Shadow enter...

On the lil side bar that shows who's active on messenger, how accurate is it? I've had a couple incidents with friends that has me questioning it. One of em today with a chick friend who said she's been really busy this week getting ready for Xmas, and that she's barely even touched her phone lately(inside joke). There have been multiple times though where I'm on and I see her log on for a minute then go offline. Would be a weird thing for her to lie about.

I've also had an incident with one of my boys where I've messaged him when it said he was on and he hadn't logged in.

So how accurate is this shit? Don't toe the company line either Shad. Deetz.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

I've also looked this up before and there were multiple people saying its inaccurate and having stories of fighting with their S/O over that shit. But others saying its dead on.
    test
  3. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

u sound like P. Chase here, no offense. and in that case^^^^^^ it's accurate because you SAW her log in and then out
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it is dead on but doesnt mean the person is necessarily on FB
    apps and shit can log you on and off so sometimes its apps, so the person doesnt have to physically sign in, if they used an app or something thats linked to FB it will say they logged in.... its all in the app disclaimers.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This is about right. There could be several things they have done that has popped them onto messenger. Also, getting messages on messenger and getting messages in your inbox is basically the same thing.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

The phone app, when you think about it, keeps you 'logged in' unless you physically 'log out'. Closing the app doesn't necessarily log you out.

I've noticed this as well, people seemingly online when they aren't. Even more suspicious when their messages show as 'read'. <.< >.>
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Cuz I'm online and notice my friend logging in and out almost instantly?
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Word shad and busta. That's kinda weird that it'll just sign you on like that at random though. Facebook is scandalous man. Haha.
    test