something i predicted for next week

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The FLF

The FLF THE FRONT

lol
    test
  2. edge is coming back any day now i am sure of .. they made you all believe his injury was career threatening to hype up his return... edge is my favorite wrestler
    test
  3. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

he's coming back.... to smackdown
    test
  4. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

lol, that does make sense...at first i thought u was jus bullshittin..but then i got ur sarcasm..

but thats wut im talkin bout...Vinny Mac gotta step it up!
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Vince is also reuniting the cast of Friends...He saw Seinfeld cast reunite on Curb Your Enthusiasm
    test
  6. there is going to be a friends movie tho
    test
  7. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

yes bret eventaully screwing shawn over is predictable and also inevitable. since its gonna happen why would they waste the moment on monday night raw for the cheasy tag titles when they can build it up on the grandest stage and have it happen against the taker at wm
    test
  8. i want shawn against taker tho.. on raw vince insinuated that shawn has to earn his shot against taker.. brets going to mess that up somehow so he can get shawn.... the rumours flying around is that its going to be the hart dynasty and bret vs dx and vince.. and after the hart dynastys match... nataylia done the sharp shooter with a laugh.... maybe this is a sign right here
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Teddy Hart is rumored to be coming back also...Teddy pins HHH clean
    test
  10. yea its not going to last that long tho.. hes coming in with bret
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

well duh it's Teddy Hart, if he does come in he will be lucky to last the whole time Bret is there
    test
  12. i think a better end to brets career would be him forgiving shawn and vince.. because isn't the hart family religious?
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

i think some sort of resolution would be better also...a match with Vince at Mania might be possible
    test
  14. thats the only way to put a end to Montreal heat towards shawn .. but even if shawn and bret where to make up in Montreal the fans would boo the hell out of it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.