something i predicted for next week

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bret screws shawn and jerishow gets the titles back [look]
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

they're saving the screwjob for wrestlemania.... why would they do it right away if bret is signed until right around wrestlemania?
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

because everything is happening next week!

Stone Cold is wrestling his final match, Rock is coming back, Edge is coming back, Bret Hart guest hosting, and then special appearance by Jeff Hardy and then the return of Booker T, and then a screwjob will happen and vince will wrestle Bret...WWE is pulling out all the steps since Hogan said TNA will get a 3.0

Vince is sweating and putting 1 year of events onto one show...It's SummerMania Rumble Series not RAW
    test
  4. are you saying it won't happen? wait untill next week.. bret will be involved in dx loosing the titles.. or atleast the hart dynasty and it will be revealed that bret was behind it
    test
  5. WarMachine

WarMachine The Legend.

Whens all this happening I shall have to watch, you must have an inside leak huh.

Stone cold, Bret, Jeff and the Rock are coming back i'm glad but Edge fucking sucks, and well Booker T is always up and down.
    test
  6. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

fljsagkkngdklgf
    test
  7. wow you think edge sucks [double]

it would be no biggie if booker t comes back on the same night as bret .. but according to stuff i read there no longer in negotiations with booker
    test
  8. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  9. Nam Dekan

You really like premature ejaculation
    test
  10. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

test
  11. these guys are immature.. thinking there ideas are right and everyone else is wrong... just because you got a million post on a forum don't mean u know wrestling

i don't see nothing wrong with bringing in a few people on a supershow... they could easily explain it as those people are coming in with bret

edge would be more possible than the other ones tho....
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

it's about not wasting a big return when you already have another. you want to save something for later. If it's a big return you want it to be your focus. An Edge return would be over shadowed by Bret Hart. Now if it was a special show like TNA is doing then it's a little different, like a Saturday Night Main Event or something else on NBC

It's no different then television shows, I remember one year Friends after the Super Bowl they had all these guest stars on the show since it was a special show with a huge lead in. Now take a show during sweeps, they might have a special guest star every week, but they wont throw everybody on the same show one week.

Same with talk shows, you got your major guest and then somebody lesser because you give that bigger guest more time.
    test
  13. it is a special show.. its a super show... and if they want to compete they need more than one return.. i don't know if bret is bigger than hulk + all the other guys thats coming in... edge would not overshadow brets return.. bret could just announce that he has entered the royal rumble and he could come in and spear someone.. similar to the first draft when he came back and speared paul haymen
    test
  14. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

its only gonna be stone cold and bret hart on january 4th.. i dont think the rock will be there
    test
  15. stone cold won't even be there ...

that rumor wasn't even confirmed yet
    test
  16. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

my prediction is bret is gonna screw michaels over against the undertaker at wm. ive been watching wrestling long enough to know that theyre not gonna break out everything in 1 raw. if edge is set to return itll be at/in the rumble. if brets gonna screw shawn its gonna be against the taker.
    test
  17. test
  18. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

that post was the excellence of execution

we're not worthy
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

It's just a longer Raw, which is nothing special anymore. Bret Hart return is bigger because it's been 12 years since he was in a WWE ring, the last time we seen him in one was the Montreal Screw Job. It's more about wondering what he is going to say, how is it going to play out, the confrontations between him and Vince and HBK. If they want to compete? They are already on top, TNA is the one wanting to compete, hence all the stuff happening over there.. Now maybe Stone Cold shows up but Stone Cold returns are just like whatever anymore.

Rock will probably host the 1/18 show as his new movie comes out the 22nd.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

but if edge is comin back how is bret gonna screw dx so that jerishow wins the titles when if edge comes back he's gonna screw jerishow out of winnin' the titles. :eek:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.