something for the_mrb(friendly message)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SoulFood, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

i knew you was form bolton...but haha you are a bolton fan?you like diouf?the shittiest excuse for a football player ever,the diving cut.Rooney for life.MAN UTD.And defoe shits on diouf.

and anyway am not so much of a def jux fan,just of el-p and also for his work for company flow and cannibal ox.i mostly listen to tommy boy records(in the underground scene).And i like a lot of hip-hop dj records from guys like kid koala,q-bert,dj cam etc..Also i like the solesides crew and of cource quannum.I say this to you just to reflect what i like,am not so much of a fan of what you call nerd-rap.
    test
  2. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

hahahaha, Diouf is amazing, jus lok at wot he did for bolton when we didnt have that hefty piece of shit davies in the team. why front? use him as striker and play directly too him and ull have goals/chances galore defoe is an overated piece of shit who shouldnt even be in his own team, fuck utd, where the fuck r u from? (me bets u from london) that scouse bastard was overated turd, just look at how everton (and i hate them more than utd) did without him.

as for sracth deejays again i respect their talent but find a lot of it boring and repetitive, as for tommy boy, can u defend that shit single they released form those punks who covered ladi dadi.

anyway ive got nothing agaisnt u coz u do say some relevant things, i jus think most artists u champion for being complicated rather than being dope, quannam, i kinda feel but gift of gab is slightly overated by some people (not neceesarily u)
    test
  3. SoulFood

SoulFood New Member

rooney is not overrated

diouf 80 appereances for livershi just 3 goals
    he dives
    he cheats
    he has no talent just running

defoe is no way overrated,he is great
    rooney is just 19
    he is great
    awesome
    test
  4. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

lol uve obviously never seen him play, liverpool played him on the left in a 4-42 wtf u xpect?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.