Something better than XanaX???

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by PLT Productions, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

I have to get my broken teeth extracted, shit`s really fucked up, all bloody n shit. I`m a guy that doesn`t give a shit bout shit. I`m not afraid of anything but fucking dentist.
    I had traumatic memories associated with dental work. Sever dental phobia. Won`t write essay bout it though, but for comparision i would prefer to get my two legs broken rather to visit that motherfucker. General anesthesia is too expensive plus they don`t know shit bout sedation method.
    I got xanax 10 tabs - 1mg each.
    It`s second day i`m tryin to go to dentist but with no luck. I took 4x 0.5.
    yeah, it does relax n shit, but when my man takes me to the dentist i`m like fuck that shit. Shit wears off like a moitherfucker.. I unno wtf to do. :screwy:

WTF to take that will knock u out and dentist won`t cancel your visit??????
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

a few percs or a 20mg oxy

if they notice somthin an ask, just say you took a t3 leftover from a previous injury of somekind to help with the pain.
    test
  3. PLT Productions

I don`t think i`ll find oxy`s here, i doubt they even sell them over here.
    I can get tramadol though.
    test
  4. PLT Productions

Just found, they sell them over here but shit`s will be too hard to find.
    I can get tramadol though.
    test
  5. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

Increase your doasge of Xanax... It will induce amnesia... you prolly wont even remeber much of getting your teeth worked on..

Clonopine works well too... Xanax hits you harder but clonopines last longer..

and then stop by my house and let me pay you for the rest of those Xanax so i quit thinking for a day ... k thnks..
    test
  6. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

try to get like 5-6 vicadins, take like 2000mg of them... any painkillers like oxy's, percs, methadone, morphine pills, narcos, lortabs, dilaudid, or any type of narcotic... shit heroin would do the job but i wouldn't risk that shit esp over a trip to the dentist.. but they'll most likely prescribe you hydrocodone after your visit
    test
  7. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

just stop bein a pussy for about a hr
    test
  8. PLT Productions

^ i would easily kill u if i had to choose u or dentist..

anyway.. all done..they cut half of my skull n extracted 2 of em instead 1, my old dentist fucked up big time n did smt wrong with root canal fillings.

got 4mg xanax left, i unno why there`s so large marketing around it. I think shit`s good with the weed though.
    test
  9. PLT Productions

They prescribed me some wack ass Ketorolac. I don`t live in US, it`s hard to get prescribed smt like hydrocodone over here.
    test
  10. Living HeLL

you would kill me??...nigga ill dress up ina dentist outfit and plug in a drill...your bitch ass be cryin fuck your teeth hoe nigga
    test
  11. PLT Productions

I hurt your feelings? I don`t want to chat beef with u man, don`t have so much time on my hands. But that sentence was more like comparison so calm the fuck down.
    test
  12. Living HeLL

your a grown man scared of the dentist...how you gonna hurt my feelings lol...you cryin talkin bout you'dkill me??...lmaoooooooo pussy
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lol..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. PLT Productions

Yeah, typical fucked up thinking with fucked up mentality. I was cryin bout i`d kill u? wtf u talkin bout? Some of u motherfuckers are afraid of heights, sharks n fucking police, runnin around cryin they got their asses knocked out by a police officer. Fucking police??? lol, Man please, stfu.
    test
  15. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

how is being afraid of the police

worse then the dentist?

you can get murked by crooked pigs homie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

hell yeah, chicago cops are fucking crooked as hell, they catch you in the wrong neighborhood for being the wrong color, different gang turf or even on your own turf, or other bullshit like they think ur buying drugs they fuck with you so bad, most of the time they'll physically hurt you and theirs a lot of other stories i heard that i couldn't even believe.. the worse cops here are the cops in the projects
    test
  17. Living HeLL

so not only are you a pussy...you dumb as fuck to think its stupid to fear police??...so i was gonna say maybe cause your some rich suburben kid...but you cant even afford anesthesia...ole broke as hobo nigga with no insurence...i had a tooth pulled last spring and to go to sleep it ran me a buck 50...so you just a roke ass dumb pussy...who threathen to kill me over the net...nigga take ya L and bow out
    test
  18. PLT Productions

Man are you fucking idiot? Seriously?
    test
  19. Martizzle

Martizzle New Member

test
  20. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

you only took a xany stick that aint nothing that shit i probably wont even feel it. I be pushin the real x sicks that say 2mg right on them bitches haha...but i usually pop percocets fuck a vic, or sip on some codein and lean out... or d it out but fuck tha dirty shit... oxy too maybe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.