somethin about otherwize.....need !!!! :)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Pamato(DW?CREW), Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pamato(DW?CREW)

Pamato(DW?CREW) New Member

yo, i'm new on this board and i want to ask u about otherwize...... i cannot join to search section & i dont know why !? ;) anyway, i and my crew from poladn and we do some sait about ShadyRec and other shit from this area, from Deroit area...... www.detroitwhat.org :) ok, i know that otherwize won RO in 1997.... and i need some shit from this man!!! could u help me? same sait with video or mp3 files..... thanks anyway :)
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

test
  3. Pamato(DW?CREW)

Pamato(DW?CREW) New Member

thx man.....
    anyway, someone know why video (some otherwize's freestyles, i dont remember right now) on emceebattles.com doesn't work??? shit, this the only one notworking video ;) damnnnn
    test
  4. Aok of WP's

Aok of WP's Customer Service Crew

What do you want with 'wize?

I know him personally. I'm not just gonna give you his info though. So either hit me up by email with some info or leave your contact info on the board.

BTW....Please type your sentences in a clear and easy to understand manner because I can barely understand what the fuck you typed.
    test
  5. Aok of WP's

Aok of WP's Customer Service Crew

...oh you're from Poland. Ok, I understand. Your concept of english grammar is a little off. It's ok, I understand what you wrote now.

E-mail me @ weird_people@hotmail.com with your mailing info and I'll get Otherwize to mail you some stuff, or I'll do it myself. It'll cost you a little bit for the CDs and shipping.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.