someone review this album i made last year.. PLEASE

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ill skillz, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ill skillz

ill skillz sirberus mu'fawka

cats sleep... im just curious on how wack it is.. its a concept album

www.soundclick.com/myndsage

any review, negative or not would be appreciated.. and you will be compensated for your time.... sexually....................................... [boobies]
    test
  2. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

i will do it for 1 dollar a track via pay pal.. full review :) suck me
    test
  3. ill skillz

only if i can rock pink
    test
  4. revolt.

revolt. The Revolutionist

I was gonna review until you made that homo comment at the end.

More and more kids on some Salvdor shit.
    test
  5. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

you actually pretty good.. listened to a couple tracks.. some good shit.. no review for you :) humpy
    test
  6. one der

one der Nor Cal King

where is that beat from "Girl Interrupted" from....i know ive heard it before and i thought i had it on my computer. Who did it?

by the way...i liked that song the most of all of them...your flow really came off nice on that track...alot of your songs have that Angel theme...and kept to the concept album style. Alot of cats might feel like its overkill....but i enjoyed listening to it all.
    test
  7. one der

one der Nor Cal King

I also really dig the Angel Hunter track as well....that beat is like a remixed RJD2 joint isnt it? Anyhow....very ill song.
    test
  8. ill skillz

good lookin on the p33page.. but yeah most of the tracks are rjd2 instrumentals... some devize beats too.. girl interrupted is a celph titled beat some shit called a million eyes or somethin..
    test
  9. one der

one der Nor Cal King

thats it!! ceplh....phew that shit was bugging me...i knew it was mad familiar but i just couldn't put my finger on the artist....anyhow...good work
    test
  10. ill skillz

W0RD [bartblue]
    test
  11. ill skillz

just a little more
    test
  12. ill skillz

yet another up!
    test
  13. one der

one der Nor Cal King

just a little nudge...

dont sleep
    test
  14. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

hmm.....it's 4 am and i have some time so......i'ma do a quick review....hopefully you'll return
    the favor when i get around to droppin my mixtape.... =/

*i'ma skip the skits for now, cuz i don't feel like listening to talking, but it sounds like it set the atmosphere pretty nicely from what i heard when i first turned it on*

1. skit....sets the atmosphere nicely....
    2. flow/delivery are tight....slightly chopped once in a while, but it's not extremely noticable...lyrics is tight...only complaint is i would have liked to see more imagery...but the multies were sick...*loved the chorus* and that's high praise, cuz i'm real particular, hooks are my specialty....tight track....
    3. love this beat....emotion is flawless....lyrics is deep....loved how you sang parts of your verse....and flipped the flow here and there.....really feelin this hook as well....
    4. lol...this beat is quite a change from everything else thus far...it's refreshing....kinda old school...multies like water in this as well.....hmm...not really feelin the way the beat broke for the hook on this...and the lyrics on the hook are straight, but not really my steez... the 'on and on' the way you flipped the flow was tight tho....overall decent track...not one of my favs tho....
    5. lol...can't get over the 'shrink's' voice...straight skit.... (remind me i'ma have to show you a track by Lyvation Entertainment...*my associates*...my girl Suzette Iveliz sang a track i wrote the hook for....called.... 'heaven lost an angel' ....really would fit on this mixtape with the concept you're shooting for...you'll have to hear it...)
    6. holy shit....i love this beat....one der wasn't lying....lol.....i have heard this before as well.....damn you ripped the shit out of this.....flow is vicious...story is enthralling....you delivered this....wow....very nicely....*props*....so far definitely the best track on here...
    IF EVERYONE DOES NOTHING BUT GLANCE AT THIS THREAD/ MIXTAPE....THIS IS THE TRACK YOU MUST HEAR...DON'T SLEEP!
    7. beat sets a very different tone....real nice change in tempo....this hook is deep...slightly repetitive for my tastes, but i'm still feelin it....flow/emotion on this is tight....the way you delivered it sometimes when you emphasized certain words is sounded slightly chopped off....but not much...and it didn't really effect the overall feel of the track.....i like this almost as much as 'girl interrupted' just because of the atmosphere and versatile delivery throughout....
    8. damn...dude said i hid out in the woods for a few days....*i take back what i said at first....skits set off the tracks very nicely man....* *why did you say 'angel hunter' but it's 3 phases before 'angel hunter' ??...just curious...
    9. beat is unique....not really feelin it tho....lyrics is straight, not really my steez...liked how you sang the verse...and the as the verses progress i like the lyrics more...just wasn't really feelin how the track started out....interesting sample in here...*who is that?*.... straight track....it's different...wasn't really feelin it at first, but it grows on you....
    10. whoa....lol....your beats are all over the place on this shit man....never know what's coming next, i like it tho....=)....tight ass intro....i like this shit...starts off kinda eh....'I GREW CLAWS!'...lol....tis straight tho....kinda repetitive lyricwise, but the way you spit it, it still came off tight....quality is kinda eh....cuz of the way you did the track....straight track...not one of my favs...but it's interesting....definitely never a dull moment....
    11. ahh...mello piano....very very refreshing....who's this beat by.... i love it....damn...came it very nicely on it...multies are on point....damn...emotion is there....it's a different type of track...but i think i like it....delivery is pretty sick on this....still can't figure if my curiousity is just making me feel this....oh shit.....guitar riff just broke....but there's words behind it...damn, that shit was tight....i've decided...this shit is different, but if peeps don't knock it at first....they'll feel it.....hot shit mayne....
    12. damn....FBI agent....lmfao.....nice twist in the story plot.....lol.....this shit is tight....
    13. loved how the beat just dropped on this....already feelin it.....interesting approach you took spittin over this....kinda sounded like you had to catch up to the beat at first...but now you're riding it nicely.....ehh....not really feelin this hook....lyrics to the verse are tight tho....nice imagery throughout.....straight track....lots of emotion....like how you did the 'harmony type spoken hook' after the second verse, that shit was hot....third verse is deep....really good storyline....'you took a trip into my mind and never left that ugly place'.. big statement....makes you think....hmm....i'll say my piece about this track after i hear this last skit......tight tho....not what i expected, but it was catchy....
    14. lol....you'za crazy motherfucker...i like that last skit tho.....i won't give it away, we'll let peeps check it out....but it's tight....

My ReVieW - Angels To Demons
    .....a very versatile emcee....sirberus didn't disappoint with angels to demons....stayed very much on topic through every track....emotion never wavered once....it's an album that will take some getting used to at first....with some very different changes of tone, quickly and drastically....but i believe the more you hear it, the more it will grow on you.. definitely not something to be slept on....reminiscent of 'nas's-one mic' when he slows down his flow....but definitely able to hang with nim and the rest when he flips the script and does that tongue twizta multi shit....this cat should not be slept on.... definitely worth the money if it was on shelves, i'd cop it quicklike....with the potential to have a very long playability that most albums can't boast.... angels to demons...is something new and refreshing....can't really explain it, you'll just have to check it out...with tracks like 'touched down', 'girl interrupted' and 'angels to demons' this album will not dissapoint....

- SuiCyde aka MrXtra
    test
  15. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

intro = ummmm interviewer sounds mad homo......that piano in the back is annoying as piss....and the interviewer is mad gay....... then your talking about some chick and that gay

2nd track...you pronounce words like such a dorky ~~~~~~~......im a dorky ~~~~~~~ myself..... but you sound like a ~~~~~~~... your flow is straight.......ehhh boring the death outta me next song

3rd.....blah your talking some gibberish ..... ummmmm u talking about angels alot.... wtf this a cd about angels or something...beat is gay and doesnt fit you

4th god your pronounce words gay... use some slang..... damn dork, featherrrrrrr dectect herrrrrr man patrick stewart was never a rapper lol beat is horridly chopped, and the chorus is alright highlight of the song and thats not saying much

sorry im not listebning to anymore..i dont really feel it

get some slang... your flow is striaght but you sound like a dork ~~~~~~~ and your beats are wack as shit and your lyrics and announciation doesnt keep my interested

holla back
    joe
    test
  16. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

plus them first few songs were about angels and or chicks ... just makes me wanna turn this shit off
    test
  17. ill skillz

damn good lookin suicide.. appreciate that in depth review..very thankful

and jtinfamous.. word appreciate your input too.. but i disagree with e beats.. i mean most of them are rjd2 beats.. wtF?? rjd2 OWNS!! im not mad at the input im just disappointed that you expect "slang" and rather me use incorrect "announciation"... annunciation...............................................:)
    test
  18. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

lol....no doubt man...as soon as i get that track from my homegirl...(she's supposed to be sending it this week, i'll hit you up...) in the meantime we should collab....if u can come up with a topic....(and a beat) then let me know.....even if it's just a topic, i got a grip of beats and we should drop something together....

-1-
    test
  19. ill skillz

test
  20. ill skillz

no love in the champagne room
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.