somebody pull up a chair for this nigga....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JaMarcus Cock Sucker, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Not ugly azz yo scare crow looking azz.....Go take yo dirty azz a bath....musty bytch....I can smell yo cake azz thru my connection.....you got my shyt bout to log out.....

Sewege Breath azz Nigga....
    test
  2. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

lol my music? don't ever question it. if u knew me, it'd be all good. the heads on here that know me, KNOW you shouldn't question it. i aint even gonna drop a link right now, cuz you're breeding hate, and you won't accept defeat.

anyone who would buy your freestyle would buy soap and call it crack. i can tell u started a year ago, if that long. its weak. im far from a hater. what am i doing? more than you. but its immature as fuck to make assumptions. i just made an observation, because you couldn't take a joke.

but for real, i'll shit on you musically.
    test
  3. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

that nigga odd job got the neyo hairline

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga Please You just my Enemy.....Trickster....lol...I got many people that say I can Rap....and I got people that says I cant....until I hear yo music dont say shyt.....You heard mines....now you scared to post a link....Nigga you just here to chat.....you dont got no fuckin music.....

Any Freestyle I got will murk any of yours.....my shyt selling when I sho' people down here......Im getting paid.....so Im doing something right....

Bytch Azz Boy....lol...

BKster
    test
  5. Kai Is Lazarus

aint got no music?

www.myspace.com/kaiislazarus

first track that plays is a freestyle. a 2 year old freestyle, but still hotter than your shit. thank you, you've been served. step in the back of the line until its your turn again.
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Man I couldnt even stand to listen to that shyt....My shyt trash?....this is trash shyt rat here.....You need to keep them lame azz beats and lyrics right there on MySpace....Nobody wouldnt buy that shyt down here.....lol...

I got that Gangsta street shyt and you got them pre school azz lyrics.....The Vocals sounded fuck'd off....and the Beats.....They Dookie As Well....Shyt Stain Azz Tracks...i ha te I click that shyt....but I cutt it short quick....

Listen and fix yo own shyt before you talk about mines.....

Lame Azz Lyrics......Real Talk... This Cake Azz Nigga Is Beyond wack...you need yo azz took out in a field and shot....
    test
  7. Kai Is Lazarus

lol, im done talkin 2 u dogg. nobody in the industry would fuck wit ur shit. come to me when you have a P&D on the table, turn down 2 developmentals, and have a direct line to the number 1 rapper in the game sales wise.
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

And what the fuck is a Lazarus?....Sounds Like A Human Lizard Looking Azz Nigga....Real Talk...lol..
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga Face The Fact.....Yo Shyt Is Super Wack....and stop crying like you gotta puzzy ...lol....Bytch Azz...I dont care if you was sign to Death Row Records.....I dont feel yo music.....Real Talk....

You A popcorn Azz rapper....Im a beast in the streets....

People Buys My freestyles everyday I go out to get it.....which part of that you didnt understand..?....Lame...?
    test
  10. its crazy how many men are coming out the woodworks to join in on this shit just cuz another man is ugly to them

thats gay as fuck

niggaz roasted niggas with shit that hit the heart, this man Urb is posting another dude pics like we supposed to really care.. this isnt funny

Urb is a fat internet producer with no life besides RM and his paintball guns. nigga got ho'd out by some amigos

lol @ Odd Job lame ass comin into here. nigga hairline shaped like a tidal wave
    test
  11. lol @ Fat Boy Urb sayin 2 stacks can have u wrapped up

b.k is urb's alias or some shit prolly

get me wrapped up fat boy
    test
  12. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

shut ur crying hoe ass up. cats aint roast shit, they make fun of my hairline, thats all. that aint make fun of my face cuz their aint nothing to make fun of. you on the other hand, bubble lips ass front page rm king kong ass gold fish looking type ass pussy is whole other story.
    test
  13. ^ lollll @ ''they aint make fun of my face''

u niggaz are gay as fuck.. this dude really over here typing about the possibility of other men thinking his face is ugly

nigga u look like papa smurf. u are in ur mid 20's with a face like popeye

ol insecure ass faggot.. do men tell u cute? u should want males to think u are ugly

u dudes are obviously bicurious, this shit is just a shame.. bunch of closet lames afraid to come out so they team up on niggaz through a message board hahahahahha
    test
  14. Kai Is Lazarus

lol its just funny to me. thats all. you's a clown man. nobody will ever admit another man is better than themselves, so i cant fault u. and u are obviously on that ignorant bullshit rap, so i wouldnt expect u to understand or like what i do. i'm popcorn? you the burnt kernal ass lookin motherfucker
    test
  15. Kai Is Lazarus

and you're the one crying. throwing a bitch fit because MEN don't find the way u look pleasing. are u so homo that jokes from men get under your skin? its good u aint feelin me, i wouldn't want the gay community to be my primary supporters.
    test
  16. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

lol

this thread is comedy.
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Naw Nyce Trust me.....Me and Urb are two diffrent people.....Fuck that bubble lip Bytch... Sesame Street Bert Nose....Azz Nigga!!...
    test
  18. Kai Is Lazarus

you're so fucking ignorant i wish someone would buy u a book on tape, so you can atleast CLAIM To have read one.
    test
  19. Kai Is Lazarus

and like i would really take advice from the super dark hip hop skeletor
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga I dont give a fuck about this site....Yall do....That why you keep replying back....Ill neva die.....hater Do....Im still standing and fighting when the average nigga like yo self would have started kissing azz and kissing nutts....already....

Do Me A favor....Take that shyt off yo Myspace....and pawn all yo gear...if you have any....because...with that music you making....the only place it going....is flushed down a toilet cause its Dookie.....Real talk....

Dookie Lyrics + Dookie Beats + Dookie Style=A Dookie Azz Nigga....Period...lol...Nappy Time...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.