Somebody Check This

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Killafornian, May 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

correct me if i'm wrong wit these things:

1. al snow and kain (i don't remember his former name) used to be tag team partners in ECW

2. there was a point in WWF where 2 UNdertakers were going at each other (of course the other one was fake)

3. longest bout was hulk hogan against the ultimate warrior

4. the ultimate warrior tried to form a group called "one warrior" etc. in WCW (or somewhere)

5. booker t. was the first harlem heat (his brother's name was harlem heat, right?)

6. Y2J has beaten Goldberg in WCW (iono, you tell me... coz i've heard of that bout. just don't know who won)

7. ravishing rick rude is dead.

8. sting always has a baseball bat with him (really, i don't remember. all i remember was there's someone in WCW who has one. just not sure who)

just to know if my mind's not that fucked up yet.
    test
  2. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

1. DUNNO
    2. Yeah, it was at a summerslam, jus a 1 night thing
    3. IRON MAN MATCH... HBK VS Bret Hart (1 hour 10 min)
    4. DUNNO
    5. Booker T an Stevey Ray were Harlem Heat
    6. Jericho beat Goldberg
    7. DUNNO
    8. Sting did durin his crow period
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

1. al snow and kain (i don't remember his former name) used to be tag team partners in ECW..wrong federation..they were a tag team in Smokey Valley Wrestling, he was known as Unabomb then..Kane was never in wcw...

2. there was a point in WWF where 2 UNdertakers were going at each other (of course the other one was fake)..yeah

3. longest bout was hulk hogan against the ultimate warrior..recently prolly HBK and Hart..but in the past there has been longer matches, if i recall from reading on a site there was a match back in like the 1920's that was 3 hours long

4. the ultimate warrior tried to form a group called "one warrior" etc. in WCW (or somewhere)..yeah that shit was stupid as hell

5. booker t. was the first harlem heat (his brother's name was harlem heat, right?)..booker t and his brother stevie ray was harlem heat, i think stevie ray convinced booker to wrestle

6. Y2J has beaten Goldberg in WCW (iono, you tell me... coz i've heard of that bout. just don't know who won) no....Y2J never beat him, i think goldberg wouldnt do the job for him since he was a cruiser in wcw...

7. ravishing rick rude is dead...yes sir

8. sting always has a baseball bat with him (really, i don't remember. all i remember was there's someone in WCW who has one. just not sure who)
    yeah tha was sting when he turned into the dark sting
    test
  4. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

okay. thanks. now i know i'm a bit fucked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.