Some say it couldnt be done. but I've figured out the Female mind

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by TrAdeMaRk EnoX, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrAdeMaRk EnoX

TrAdeMaRk EnoX New Member

now before yall the spectulars and doubters come in here and try to bash my views because their based solely on my experiences...gimme a second to explain.

for years, its been said the female brain is hard to understand and you will never know what a girl is thinkin.....that is incorrect... shit is simple..heres the breakdown

every girl wants the same niqqa....yes the same niqqa, the same attritbutes, you know what a girl wants before she even tells you, you gotta think..a girl might say "i need a man with a car, a job, takes care of himself, treats me right, in shape, blahblahblahblah" thats shit men are supposed to do anyway, simple

next, you are always being evaluated, dont ever think a chick isnt evaluting you...so u must be on point 24/7, girls will look to see who you hang out with, what girls u talk too, blahblahblah, girls are the most jealous creatures in the world.. if she thinks your even aiiiiight.. if she sees you even talking to another girl. you'll climb in her rankings real soon

last.. dont play games and by that I mean, not female games.. dont play the "what if" game... cause all that is part of evaluation, dont let her get the upperhand. dont let the girl know where u stand before u know where she stands, when u do that, she has the right to treat you anyway she wants too.. if she doesnt know where u stand with her, it'll drive her insane to the point where she just wants to be with you to calm her nerves.

theres more...but to this day..i've never been in a relationship i couldnt handle with both sides being happy and without jeapordizing my manlyness

yeahh ....famous breaks it downnnn
    test
  2. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

mostly true
    test
  3. Knowing what a woman is thinking and figuring out the female mind are two different things.

How can you say that every woman wants the same kinda man? I know women who include some of those attributes you mentioned in their ideal man, but other women won't be concerened, for example, with what car a guy has or what job pays his bills aslong as he's a genuine, nice and interesting.

as for being evaluated 24/7, I have to say that women do tend to evaluate details that men perhaps let pass by in relationships. Women notice the little details and I think they appreciate men who see those little things to, because it means showing consideration and thoughtfullness. Now in terms of Jealousy, I don't know if women are more jealous as a whole, but i know men can be very jealous at times, too.

I feel like the main contradiction here is that you mention not to play games, but it seems that talking to other women to get more attention and waiting for women to establish things so not to let them get the upper hand is doing just that. You have learnt some things about women, mainly how some of their minds work and how to deal with that if you want to get by and be on top and in control, i'll give you that, but pointing out a few generalizations is far from figuring out the female mind.

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is be yourself, be manly if you think the sitaution calls for it, ( but not at the expense of yourself), and do not be afraid to be feminine in front of anyone if the moment calls for it either. I believe a complete man is masculine and feminine and harmoniously drifts into each role naturally, anyway.

peace
    test
  4. TrAdeMaRk EnoX

TrAdeMaRk EnoX New Member

brit, your right about the playing games part...its a contradiction.. but if your going to play games, atleast play your game by your rules. that was my point

and i was using those material things as an example, theres more.. just like you said im sure most of the females on here would agree that they'd want a nice, genuine, and interesting man.... which is an attribute of "the perfect man"

so in essence, your still looking for the same man. im not trying to be the manly man, just what i know. and how shit works...
    test
  5. Renny9900

Renny9900 The army's musical genius

*shakes her head* I don't even know what to say to this post, except it's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. lol
    test
  6. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

How you know? Is there something you're not telling us?

Imperial1
    test
  7. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I disagree.. Of course Im sure there are girls like you described but lol @ thinking you figured out the female mind.. I am a female and I don't even have it figured out.. Sorry, better luck next time.
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

lmao do i even need to cosign??
    test
  9. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Hahah @ Them Patting Themselves On The Back

Gone
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.