Some progress pictures

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by supacilious, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

im kinda pissed, youre getting close to my lifts lol...well at least my bench my last one was 205x8 but you probaly squat more than me but idk i do all mine in the 15-25 range.

ive had a hard time growing my bi's/tris too, the thing that keeps me from going on a rampage is just that i keep adding weight. you seem to be pretty long/tall like me but i think you have a better advantage due to your slower metabolism (as far as putting on size/strength) how long have you been bulking for since early April? ive been on mine for a few months shy of a year..not sure if you can call 12-15%bf a bulk or not but im a long way from my original expectations of how things would go. i was expecting to cut around now, or May but now im contemplating a few things A) keep eating and lifting as i have been and do some planned light cardio to keep bodyfat around 10% B) drop reps to >5 C) get some AAS and just stay lean whole summer whilst getting massively bigger

/hijack
    test
  2. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

nah the hijack is cool...i rather people share info on here than talk about the regular stuff people have been talking about...

3 months ago...i started bulking...i will probably diet from june to august...i want to deadlift 405 for 5 reps before i start dieting...i still gain strength when dieting but not as much...and i forgot to say earlier that my goal is strength which probably explains why im not adding bodybuilding type mass around the arms...

and after thinking about it today...im not changing my program since im making gains on all lifts especially deadlift...and i dont want to mess my progress up...my arms will catch up eventually since my program is already balanced...
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

oh, didnt know you were strength training.

i fuckin hate my arms. my forearms blew up real fast and it probaly has a lot to do with why people can tell i lift with my shirt on. but my bis and tris dont want to do the same. its kinda funny cause my forearms and upper arm are about the same size...as far as eyeballing can tell.
    test
  4. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

well, yeserday i was planning on getting 395x5 in the deadlift because 3 weeks ago i did 385x5 easilly and last week i did 395x2...but, i couldnt even pick 395 off the floor...i guess i am overtrained...

so i am going to do more bodybuilding style training...something like "3-5 sets of 8-10"
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

probaly not overtrained i guess it takes a shitload for that to happen. theres a lot of x factors to be considered with lifting. could be food, coulda been mental fatigue/stress, maybe some muscles involved with the lift were too sore, shit i wont even stand in the sun waiting for the bus to go because i dont want the heat to drain anything out of me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.