Some past work..

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by v3numb, Aug 25, 2013.

1. v3numb

v3numb New Member

Need anything done hit me up for a reasonable price.. nothing HTML or web based but all up for banners,siggies,flyers,covers.. etc

My portfolio - v3numb.deviantart.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you painted/drew these? or did you just put them together?

if you painted those they are fantastic.

if you did, you need to get out of graphic design. You could make WAY more money working as an artist for a game design company or even as a concept/storyboard artist for a movie studio....or even as an animator.
    test
  3. v3numb

v3numb New Member

photomanipulation so pretty much putting em together

im out of school atm,just got a sketch tablet for digital drawing even tho its just pretty much learning tool atm, nothing fancy like pressure pad or w.e,but im trying to get back into drawing soon, i wanan take classes cause i was good as a kid but fell off and got lazy

naw man its all photomanipulation.. the one you quoted with the nice colors was a smudged Background i did tho the only thing i didnt really do was the orbs and the guy himself, takes a lot of work and knowing what to do with photomanipulation as well..

honestly appreciate the feed tho, nice that you enjoy the work.. regardless hand drawn or not lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats cool man I still like what you did with them.

i use a Wacom Intuos 4. Its a great drawing tablet. You could probably find one on Craigslist or ebay for cheap if you looked and it would be way worth it if youre ever wanting to get into doing digital paintings. Im looking into a Wacom Cintiq

^^
    thats a dope piece of motherfucking hardware right there and ive been wanting one for a while... theyre expensive though($1000-2000). Theres Chinese knockoffs that are 2/3's the price and good quality, but i forget the name of the knockoffs

Im in Artschool now. Its well worth it, but not necessary to get work as long as you have a solid portfolio. The benefits are its hard to motivate yourself without direction and the contacts we get through school are invaluable. Also art lessons are something you can always do with. There are technical sides to drawing/painting/animating that are important that would be hard to learn on your own..

anyways good luck with your art my friend.
    test
  5. v3numb

v3numb New Member

thnx

i got a cheap wacom splash, a friend online i never met in my life had faith in me and got it for me haha.. i was getting use to the whole thing and made that colorful siggy you quoted,ill get one if i ever get a job most deff, i barely touch mines atm as is.. so we'll see what happens

FUCK YEAH.. i saw some guys playing with that.. its HOTTTT,itll be a few years after a car and crib till i get that tho.. ahha

yeah i only did a semester in a community college but had to move to a diff state.. and ended up working,.. not atm anymore tho,yeah i'm trying to get pretty good so i can kick ass when i get back to school, and maybe hgo to art school hopefully,art runs in the fam.. and i been doing somthing artsy forever for the most,i learn on myown now.. and improve and easlity transition in the future hopefuly :p

thnx again bro
    test