Some good, real music other than rap?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Murder Ink, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

word, i hear that..

between merke trying to say that composing a song doesnt take more talent than creating a good beat, calling all rock fans followers as if that doesnt apply to rap...
    its pointless even arguing with someone like that.

and if someone doesnt even respect classic rock, i cant take thier opinion seriously
    test
  2. merke

merke ...

gotta love stupid people. i didn't know i had to be black to listen to rap. just another dumb stereotype. so because i'm white i have to listen to crappy emo music? sorry, not in this lifetime. and gorilla nasty, is, for once, right. guitars are worthless, it's there but really it's just to support the singing. so saying rock takes more talent because it has guitars is a very stupid thing to say. it's a fact that rockers rely on their instruments because they are unable to write a song properly. that is why they have solos and shit. rappers don't need that, the beat is just there to add music to it because you can't just sing with nothing in background. it's a damn shame i have to say this on a RAP forum. guess some people just like to come here and stir shit up.
    test
  3. merke

merke ...

now you took it to a entire different level, calling me a wigger and shit. you are one racist motherfucker. why don't you say the real reason you hate rap music? that it's because you are racist towards black people. i'd like to see you say that kind of shit to any black outside of the internet. for the record, rap is not a fad you dumb motherfucker. it has been around for at least twenty years. get your facts straight you fucking cocksicle.
    test
  4. merke

merke ...

you must be proud to punch out 5 year olds, all you can do. rock artists are weak sobs, they have forearms bigger than their upper arms. what's his name, one of the supposedly more intimidating guitarist in metal? kerry king? that guy i'd wipe the floor with his gay face and make him eat his fucking stupid emo spikes.
    test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

maca.

don't even bother, man.

he doesn't have a brain and there is nothing to be gained by us barking back.
    test
  6. merke

merke ...

fucking emo faggot cocksicle. go dance around a tree holding hands with john lennon and having sex with animals
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Yeah, I know. Just killing time. Not like there's anything interesting in the alley.

Wow, you actually read a whole Gorilla Nasty post, and bothered to remember any of his opinions?

Give that guy a Klondike Bar.

Wigger isn't a race, you fucking albino m.onkey.

The rest of your bullshit that I skimmed were just the ramblings of a wigger who realized that he bases his life upon a fad. Save your denial for someone who cares, or kill yourself, it doesn't really matter to me.
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Whaddya know? It's nerds acting like there better than people. Never seen that before.....
    test
  9. merke

merke ...

yea but don't worry, they don't exist outside the internet. i don't know if you know the metal scene where metalheads call themselves "tr00" and listen to black and death metal and spend their time hating on bands like metallica and cradle of filth. these kids just beware on the internet, they are your normal every day guy outside in real life. that is if they ever go outside, because daylight is untr00.
    test
  10. Dex P. LaMorte

leave negro culture to the negro man, please.

and take another crack at jr high while you're at it.
    test
  11. merke

merke ...

i noticed you are deep in the red. either you got negged by the rap fans here (thought this was a rock board?) or you like red more than green. either way, you're a tool and people throw rocks at you at school. i rest my case.
    test
  12. Dex P. LaMorte

you're an idiot. shut up.

don't you have a rap show to put on in your livingroom? mc nobody locks their doors in my neighborhood.

weekly allowance recieving, shithead spawn of a soccer mom.
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Merke is the dumbest person ever on RM. lol @ him knowing more about the metal scene than me, the hardcore rapper that he is. Goes to show that his neighborhood is filled with fans of rock, while he's wearing the best urban outfit from the salvation army and improperly using slang in an attempt to act black. You're fucking pegged wigger, log off.

Gorilla Nasty is just a tool.

Go analyze some of those deep Creed lyrics you fucking moron.
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

Shut the fuck up Mac faggot. How about you play your fucking Warhammer with all your friends, after a long bra-smelling session at Wal-Mart you fat nerd. Go listen to Ozzie bite the head off of a penis.
    test
  15. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

That comeback speaks volumes.

A guy who thinks Creed can write well lacks the ability to put a creative or even a logical thought into words.

What a shock.
    test
  16. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

why don't y'all make a separate thread to debate this and help me????? please lol...
    test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

Re-read this thread and post where I said that Creed were good writers you fuckin clown. You listen to your classic rock, which I don't see the big deal. I'm going to sit here and stop writing til I can figure how to put logical and creative thoughts into words. I better stop arguing with you too or else I might get "PWNED".

Say, I missed out on super cool internet lingo school. Could you run the meaning of that by me? Not that I care, but geeks tend to get over excited when asked for information. Must have something to do with their lonely, attention deprived lives. But I'm sure you're diffrent!

Anyway, I'm hereby done arguing with you. So go ahead and get your last words in and make em good.
    test
  18. the Prince

the Prince New Member

creed is shit
    merke is shit
    gorilla nasty is shit
    test
  19. merke

merke ...

the prince is gay

hahahahahahaha that mac sabbath is so fuckign stupid i never knew someone who was really into the metal shit outside the internet i know more than him because i posted like 3 bands that everyone knows what a fucking cocksicle he doesn't even listen to metal he just pretends he does because he's so hardcore he listens to whatever's popular at the moment what a tool cock sucking emo fagget bitch ozzy osbourne is a joke that guy is a fucking cockhead penis is his drug
    test
  20. the Prince

the Prince New Member

the Prince > your life
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.