Some animes yall should look into

Discussion in 'The Library' started by GraphicNature, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

I Just recently finished watching Hitman Reborn, and I gotta say I was pretty impressed with the series shown thus far, and have continued to follow it up via manga seeing as the series had to end due to it was catching up to the manga.

Also Toriko is shaping up to be a great watch/read, it has def moved into my top 5 seeing as it is only a few years in the making and I've only just began it within the last month

Another noteworthy one is Hunter X Hunter although the manga has a tendency of going on hiatus alot, the original anime run was alot of fun to watch, plus it has recently gone into a reboot (Its made by the same man who created Yu Yu Hakusho) which if you havent seen that, even tho the graphics are a little dated it has a great storyline

Figured I'd give a couple suggestions on animes I never really were interested in, but decided to give them a chance based off of criticism, and the fact bleach has ended and Im all caught up on One Piece and Naruto
    test
  2. willandrew09

willandrew09 New Member

Dragon Ball Z... dats all I watch. IT is really good. The fights are awesome..
    test
  3. cornlaurene

cornlaurene New Member

That's cool!! Someone similar to my interest. Even I like Dragon Ball Z. It has some awesome action.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.