Some Advice for RM Owners + GRB + Jook/Galatea... Guaranteed Traffic

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nahmed, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Your traffic has slowed down considerably. Your immediate solution is to restructure the forums accordingly, like tomorrow.

BVA IS DEAD. Consolidate the BVA, Off-Topic Discussion, and Upcoming Events into one forum, because really the main BVA contains all 3. Make the other two (HoF and 50 Greatest) sub-forums of BVA. Yes, wrap all 5 forums into one. No longer delineate between Audio and Video, it's all one medium now. Combine Rhyme Audio Forums with Battle Videos. You will see cross-pollination from both forums.

The two Audio Producer Forums are DEAD. Consolidate the Discussion forum with the Beats/Producers forum and maybe see increased activity. Separate the Alley from the Sandbox, leverage your only other popular forum. Combine all 3 sports forums into a Sports & Fitness Forum

Your Top forum should be GRB as it is, next forum should be Rap Music 2.0

Audio Emcee Hookups
    BVA Combined Forums
    The Alley
    Sports & Fitness
    Audio Producer Combined Forums
    Audio Producer Help Tips

Look at it like this. You had 1000 people in 50 forums. Now you have 400 people in 50 forums. Strength in numbers. Less is more in this case. Consolidate and let the new level of activity multiply on itself. I'm a business man and you just got this work.

:lux3:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 6
    • +Rep +Rep x 6
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

:shaqsalute:
    Also galatea showing her tits would help. :cheesin:
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

the forums are all messed up...this forum has the most traffic so it should be at the top. Lucy even knows that...

plus they got me out round 1 by this Warbux debacle, which destroyed the story line and didn't allow the drama or aim rings to get into formation

wow
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

test
  5. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

As for the GRB... KOTD and Grindtime are both having events in the next couple months-- both of those companies owe some of, if not a lot of their success to Rapmusic.com. Instead of hosting a live battle for the GRB finalist on your own, contact those guys to be part of their upcoming events. Saves you all the hassle of production and promotion. KOTD is a proving grounds event in Cali Oct 22... and Grind Time's event is towards the end of Sept

@J o o k @SinSSMG
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

@GaLaTeA I used you for the hits babe no disrespect.

But seriously they should make you Admin of the new mega-forum, it's a ratings move.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Plus this sites history needs to be communicated better. We need a Hall of Fall forum with Point Game being the first person in it...

wow
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

These are some great ideas.

We've already been addressing the forum layouts and they are somewhat similar to what you propose, so that's awesome.

As far grind time and kotd that's an awesome idea tbh.

Thanks nahmed.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Yeah we've actually discussed alot of what you're talking about amongst eachother already and I believe @Blackanese has tried to reach out to KOTD staff recently, tbh.

Good post though. Get this REP.
    test
  11. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

My suggestion is to do it now. The longer it waits, the less of a canvas you'll have to work with tbh. The people that stuck around are the ones that put up with the layout changes but they aren't necessarily the ones that will stick around if traffic continues to trend. Tomorrow > The Day After Tomorrow
    test
  12. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

They posted they are taking signups in the other forum for that October event, I would reach out to those two specifically
    test
  13. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

@Nahmed thanks for these suggestions, I've already been reaching out to KOTD, def gonna do something with kotdwc hopefully in the near future, we re trying to take everything one step at a time
    test
  14. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

I gotta ask, what's with the constant tbh? Are you afraid people won't believe you or some shit ? HA HA! Holla back brother!
    test
  15. Porkchop

Brilliant post..
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

You really gonna have something sideways to say to me in every thread you see me in though? TBH?

Just wondering if every time I get an alert on here for the next few days it's going to be from you. :scared:

But yes. I'm deathly afraid people won't believe that @Blackanese reached out to KOTD. It's not like it's actually IN a post in the BVA of him tryn'a get in touch with Lush or something.

You can't be any older than 15, TBH TBH TBH.
    test
  17. Porkchop

There's those emotions we were talking about sonny boy...SHEESH! Relax ehhh? HA HA
    test
  18. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

So basically do exactly what I've been saying for months.

Sounds accurate.
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Logic & emotions are two entirely different things, young man. :hoffagrin:
    test
  20. Porkchop

I may put my resume in to Jook...looks as though you guys could use some help around here...I plan to stay longer than a few days. How many times are you going to edit that post? HA HA
    test