soleternity

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

[funny] let go, memento, find ppl on your level of faggotry who are willing to read and reply to your stupid long winded posts..
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

you're right, my level of faggotry isn't quite up to the level of faggotry that includes posting 140 character or less chitter chat and updates about myself called "tweets" on a site called twitter throughout the day.
    test
  3. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

see thats much better, keep it concise

unfortunately, that doesn't apply to me. if you're trying to take shots at nislanif for promoting on twitter, get in line [funny]
    test
  4. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm not dissing you faggot, you have groupies who promote on twitter for you either because they're gayfags who post on twitter or because you pay them to do it for you. Fortunately, the option of paying someone to twitter for you isn't anywhere near as lame as doing it yourself -- but unfortunately for those who do it for you getting paid to promote for somebody else on twitter is actually worse than just being a twitterfag...

hustlers have no dignity
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lmao,, only in the alley does someone get dissed for being a boss,,

also, I dont pay anyone to twit anything for me but I'd love to find out who it is and thank them
    test
  7. Dawgtanion

Dawgtanion I miss Ruby Gloom.

I guess thats your cue to own up to the sol-twitter, nissy

quick, you might get to play another socially-downtrodden delinquent in a low budget film, or he might even tolerate your weak raps in the booth, maybe you can fan him while he bathes in asses milk inbetween leaving him big ups in youtube comments
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

he's really just using sol's name on twitter to get more views/downloads on his own shit... [funny]

nis the lawyer infringing behind boss's back for personal gain. either that or he's so stupid he didn't realize he's been having conversations with the impersonator of a guy he knows in real life.

he's just one hell of a twitter fag.
    test
  9. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

LOLOLOL I don't even know or fuck with Sol in any way. I've heard a beat or two and they seem dope to me. Most exposure I've had to the dude is the vid in the original post. I came in the thread cuz it was linked in AEH, i was merely seeking entertainment...and let me tell u man, im super concerned about respect in the "Alley"........WTF? Who the fuck are u calling a faggot? I saw ur pic homo...how come it isn't up anymore? ur feelings hurt? U really want a link to my music that bad? Hit me up, its not a problem. I just dont feel the need to paste my shit all over every post cuz i dont really give a fuck what a bunch of basement dwellers think of my shit. Suck a dick and go back to earning respect in the "alley" like a true net G should.

EDIT: OMG...this fucker is from CANADA? BWAHAHAHA...shit son...I dont even gotta say shit. Keep postin hate tho. 50,000 posts is within reach for you my net thug super genius homie. Do your thing, and dont let those pics of your pathetic REAL self fuck up ur net swag. Just keep it goin man, keep it goin.
    test
  10. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

[funny] [funny] [funny]
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Reminder of what you just said):

like it matters...???

Obviously nobody in this forum (other than you AEHers) gives a flying fuck about Sol's level in the business. OMG this creampie lookin' motherfucker Sol made a BEAT for ASHANTI. When the hell did anyone pick on him for that?

WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO give a damn about that shit, I'm not online pretending to have/want anything to do with the music business.

THIS HAS SHIT ALL (NOTHING) to do with Sol's music.

Yeah, I'm from Canada. When you say you ain't gotta say shit, it's because me being from Canada beats you into the ground so badly that there's really nothing you can say. You realized you wasted your time trying to fuck with me in the first place. I get it. I'm that much better than you.

My pic isn't up anymore because it could be quite embarrassing to be seen on here beefing with you idiots. Funnily enough, Sol's retardism will live on forever in the heart of the internet. [funny]
    test
  12. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

Canada is the pitiful/retarded/gay step brother of the U.S. Know your role jabroni. Be thankful that you have us as neighbors...and just....know your role. You know what im sayin man? You know what im talkin aboot? Shiiiiiit...Im not even gonna continue with this shit...I feel bad enough for you already after you had your pasty ass existence exposed by Sol. Good cover for taking ur pic down, btw. Im sure someone so embarassed about "beefing" on the net would continue to come back time and time again to get butt fucked. LOL...like anyone from Canada knows wtf beef is really about...i mean aboot. My bad.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

As the world's pinata you really shouldn't be talking. Keep struggling to play catch up with everybody else you poor saps.

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

good job avoiding the fact that you are ashamed of your own appearance. How sad...
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

lol WHAT? If I were ashamed of my appearance I either (a) wouldn't have put the pic up in the first place, or (b) would have made vocal my dislike for my appearance in said pic.

Now, those are the facts. Even so, I'm perfectly comfortable with admitting the picture sucked. I'd be less comfortable saying that it was anywhere close to being a good pic of me because I mean, really, it would be pretty fucking embarrassing to lie to myself when a whole shitload of people have seen the pic.

The difference between those people, and you trying to stay on this issue is that they obviously realized (1) there was no real purpose with the pic, (2) nobody was trying to make it look good, and (3) i'm not trying to be a fucking glamour boy.

lol @@ how obsessed with my naturally attractive face you are.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

lol @ this cat trying to make fun of a snapshot taken with a SHITTY webcam and a desk lamp.
    test
  17. Sorath

Sorath New Member

Eh.

This was more amusing when it was a BBG/Solpenis 2 on 1.
    test
  18. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

YOU MAD...pussy lookin faggot.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

you're confusing pussy lookin with lookin like i get a lot of pussy.

only jealousy would cause you to call me a faggot, faggot.
    test
  20. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

Lol im pretty sure u called me a faggot first, faggot....

now how ya gonna act? TRICK

EDIT: I just checked and ya...u said faggot first...thanks for admitting that ur jealous of my swag tho.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.