soleternity

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffІnDaHamper

PiffІnDaHamper i came on your girl feet

rofl
    test
  2. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

do we need to get ghet in here ? thats your buddy right ?
    test
  3. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

dawg and ratiko needa stay on their side of the atlantic.... quit fagging up hip hop
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

OMGZ YOU GOT HEATED SEATS ON IT?

I made my point. BMWs are a dine a dozen. Everyone can afford one. I don't give a shit if you have the added mirror demister. the image and stigma still runs with the car.And word. the american car industry is balling right now.

As for rap, I've by enlarge grown out of that phase. Keep it. Not that any Americans other than Nislanif will run in and cosign you. child
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

you're an idiot, cede the point or shut the fuck up

none of the cars you posted were even close, let alone the same model... the models in wales are pathetic rip offs of the actual BMWs because you fuckers in wales are too broke to be able to afford the real thing.. lmfao @ a bmw 316.. face the fact that you thought you were making a point, and in reality just proved that your country is too broke to buy the real thing

think about why you even took the time to look up the value of my car... because you'r a fucking nuthugger... of course you love hip hop, it just shitted on you and you are mad at it
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

I don't live in Wales. Stop trying to hang your coat on it.

And the point stands. Here BMWs aren't that big of a deal.
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I live in two countries, and I'll tell you what's going on here:

Certain laws keep certain lines of cars out of the U.S. when they're just fine in other places. Y'all ever heard of a fuckin' NISSAN SUNNY??!? Anyone here drive a Dihatsu Charmaine or something? These cars are cheap knock offs made by the car companies to fleet international markets, but strict laws in the U.S. keep these cars from ever hitting out market.

There is likely NO 2004 car available in the U.S. for 8 thousand dollars unless it was a salvage title or like...a aveo or some shit. The only way you can cop a beamer like sol's in this country for 8 grand is if it was stolen. I been in that thing. While I absolutely HATE BMW's (because whenever a car almost hits me, it's ALWAYS a BMW) I can tell you sol's car is custom with wood grain in places you don't need. How the fuck you gon have a woodgrain WINDSHIELD, mufucka??!?

Okay, so the windows ain't wood grain, but you get my point. This is not a base model BMW. I'm shocked he even got it for 22, tbh.

But the point is, you can't compare your foreign model cars to the U.S. market because your cars probably are still allowed to run on coal or some shit. We just stopped using leaded gasoline in the bahamas. Wanna know where all OUR cars come from?

The U.K...
    test
  8. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lmao @ ratiko trying to hate, and getting shut down just like his anal partner dawgtonian.

anyone else?

wtfff just noticed ratiko's user title....... why all you pale faggots racisT??????
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

[funny] bsai shuttin yall down
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

oh, dear god, no. Another conspiracy theory of this dude searching google for info that's already on my first album cover and getting it wrong again, and having to deal with this General Disarray lookin' ass boy telling us how he's been in the lab with pinky taking over the fucking world one world of warcraft character at a time...
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

daihatsu charade, I mean.

These are the ASTOUNDING performance vehicles that Ratiko is probably used to. These speed at half the speed of evolution...

[youtube]eoL5qOgXhR4[/youtube]
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

gonna be another great day for the mixtape, btw. 184 downloads ALREADY. We're ahead of the curve. And people in the U.S. ain't ebm got off work yet to their home computers (which is when the downloads peak).

Honestly, I'm as flabberghasted (sp) as the critics...
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Hence why I said ''It's probably different in the US''.

Here they are a dime a dozen and have a bad image. Same with Audi. No ones trying to hate you 12 year old faggot. Be all and end all you stupid wigga.

As for Nis, you said absolutely nothing. At all.
    test
  14. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Why's a homophobe so concerned about racists? You obviously haven't got a problem with prejudice, so why so sensitive about "the N word"? Because you sold your morals and intengrity for a BMW?
    test
  15. ΝisLanif

ΝisLanif California Soul

Fashion Victims - Worst Album Covers

Black Soultan
    Angels & Demons

Ladies and gentlemen, the "Twins of Sin", Mohammad and Ali al-Hazari, come together to form the rap group "Black Soultan" It's like someone contracted Helen Keller to use Photoshop effects. Is the Parental Advisory to "Watch Your Kids!" a warning or a confession?
    test
  16. Dawgtanion

Dawgtanion I miss Ruby Gloom.

if calling someone a "faggot" can be a figure of speech, why cant "nigga"?

sol is over their smearing his lip gloss with the sharp intake of breath over the word.
    test
  17. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lmao @ the ultimate backfire!! BBG HOS'd
    test
  18. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

SoLETERNITY isn't very good at arguing.
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

you're an idiot

whats the point of arguing with a donkey?
    test
  20. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

give it up son.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.