Soleternity soundclick update = 16 new beats!!! bunch of different styles + R&B..

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

Whats up everybody?? I just updated my soundclick site with 16 new tracks. Check out as many as you want, leave me some feedback if you'd like, and hit me with a link so I can return the favor.

The link is http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=7343

For my old school fans and people - don't skip the R&B tracks..

Contact soleternity@gmail.com if you're interested in any of the tracks. you can license them for nonprofit/demo use for $15 each.

PEACE
    test
  2. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Whats good sol. Got more heat huh?
    The Mafias Grand piano- Piano melody is nice. Love the drop man. Drum programming is tight. Composition and arragment is nice as always. Nicely done.

Soul survivor- Yeah this is smooth. Drums got a nice bounce to em. Rhodes chords sound nice. The right singer would do this one up nicely. Hook soundin nice.

Hot radio beat- I love the progression of this beat. Starts simple and gets complex. I could see an emcee and singer collabin on this one. Good drop man. Lovin most of the new tracks i'm hearin man.

Damn i'm lovin that sweet dreams track is my shit too. Thats funky as hell lol.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=943834

Hit me back....^
    test
  3. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

nice beats sol..i liked all the R&B ones the most. a lot of the other ones didn't appeal to me much, but they are made well..good work.
    test
  4. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

mafia beat, nice piano, damn that kick is nice and round, haha, nice effects on the piano
    i love that snare, this shit is fresh, nice detail in this, thats the shit i love

Soul Survivor, nice chords, yea this sounds great, sounds Rnb but oldschool, great vibe on here
    the lil guitar thing is nice, i love that big ass cymbal, once again nice detail, ima check some more out.. doep shti though

holler http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=943937
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks I appreciate you guys holding me down..
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Whadup Sol, haven't seen you on here for awhile.

Soul Survivor - This is prolly my favorite beat to hear from you in quite a while. It's really got a thump to it, but at the same time it has a real mellow pressence. I've always seen you balance the two well, but this is really the best example I've heard of you doin it in recent memory. VERY nice. 9/10.

Yo get back at me http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=944962
    test
  7. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  8. indeks

indeks Godfather

Soul Survivor is fucking sick, like a lot of them R n B beats... the others... not so much.

good shit
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  10. 0C04

0C04 New Member

That sweet dreams story telling beat is amazing. Bass on that is so bumpin, props.
    test
  11. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

Listened to em all.. Feelin the RnB ones the most, especially 'Back In The Day'.. that's soulful.. i love the synths and strings..

Quality is real clean on these beats, I was wondering what program you're making your beats in, still Acid?
    test
  12. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good looks
    test
  13. AK_Beats

AK_Beats New Member

test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thats whats up thanks bro
    test
  15. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

There was one... one of those r&b ones with the bells...well u used the bells a few times...well with the rhodes and the bells..i was diggin that one..

and the beat on your lumber song is pretty tight too

w00t
    test
  16. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  17. Stefluv151

Stefluv151 Presentin new MI sound

Man Sol, your shit is so crisp. And some of these synths you use are just sick. Can't wait to see your ol style R&B tracks on some commercial album for real. Glad you still helpin out us online cats man, none of that sell out bullshit. I got a link somewhere but kinda leary of gettin feedback from your professional ass. Best of luck with your career down in atl.
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good look - I still might have to check that link in your sig though and see what kinda heat you're comin up with up there in the MI
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  20. WillieK

WillieK New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=945625
    ^show bak some luv plzz

mafia - feelin the syn and the organ, paino sound kwel but ogt a bit annoyin after a while, amybe have it at certain part of the beat switch to a different key/scalez,dr um is bangin, but i would prefer the kick to have more sub-bass feel

Soul survivor - shit sound smooth, drum is madd niceee, feelin this, dunn like the big chinese gong affect, feelin teh lil change up befo the chorus, i dun really like hte chorus personally though, dun really like that syn's melody, but shit still came out pretty nicely

hot Radio beat - sound funky, feelin it, got at Westcaost feel to it, i like how the guitar and hte flute coporate in this track, when the bass drop in, shit is amazin, feelin everythang bout this beat, every soudn and instrument, shti is off the chain

Back in thd dayz - manh.....this shit is fyah, dru madn percussion is ill, meldoy is nice, sound sorta familiar feelin how thangz build up frum the verse to the chorus, just dunn like hte stu stuuu studer feel on the string, but other than that it's kwel

World Keep turnin - got taht jazzy feel........manh def downlaoded this

str8 fyahh sol'

keep it comin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.