Soleternity catchin heat for latest Bone Crusher release from XXL

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BPINCdef, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Marxist-

-Marxist- wtf r u thinking

^^Damn Ya Dope! Real Humble Like Dude.

Blowin Up... N Still Real Enuf 2 Show Ya Excited. Props...
    Keep Doin' BiGG Things Man. N Def Keep Humble. Impressive.

EDIT: p.s. Scan That 4 Us Wen Ya Get A Copy Man. Ez...
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

id do tracks for bonecrusher if the money was right im sure anyone else would too
    test
  3. KiadaUK

KiadaUK Kiada

Cheers for the clarification of your post Sol... I mean.. where I live its kinda different, in the sense that theres no real scene around here, and you could prolly count the number of black families living here (Kendal, Lake District) on your hand.. I just do it cause I love making making music, im not in it to upset people for predjudices caused by past actions of my race... so yeah I'm not too into crunk, but you've put some real listenable beats out lately so I hope all goes well with you! g'luck man...
    test
  4. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

bone crusher can make some hot songs. Peep grippin the grain (remix)
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol someone reviews you as crap and you still got the nerve to be cocky lol i just dont get it sometimes. fuck
    test
  6. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

i highly doubt that. if the $ was right, you would.

i think what soleternity is doing is the right thing, i just pray he is using this as just an ENTRY or STEPPING STONE into the music industry. that's what i would do
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

word.
    test
  8. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

lol

dope shit sol...
    hate is good in some cases... its stille exposure which ever way you cut it.
    test
  9. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aren't you that "BeHumbleBeats"?

LMAO
    test
  10. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol real humble

but yeh u cant fault him to giving beats to people thats what youre sposed to do lol
    test
  11. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

fuckin werd.
    test
  12. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the update proffessor.​

Thats good shit to get looks in all those mags though. Unless they said the beats were wack, this shit isn't a bad look.
    test
  13. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

wow.. it was quite a brutal album review.. I'm glad I got my name mentioned and that lil critic gave props to some of my tracks, its a stepping stone in my career, but the dude clearly isn't a fan of bone crusher LOL..a lot of factual innaccuracies as well.. it implies bone was dropped because his album only went gold.. if you want to know the real deal behind his label situation read his newest interview at ••••••••• . com.. I figure I should be the one to post this shit anyway.. you can find it on XXL's website..

Album review by Paul W. Arnold

Bone Crusher was on top of the world in 2003. Based on the sheer sonic force of his Top 10 hit “Never Scared,” nearly half-a-million people copped his abominable So So Def debut, AttenCHUN! But fans expecting the same infectious content on the rest of the disc were instead bombarded with mediocre lyrics and uncohesive material, which resulted in the Atlanta native getting dropped. Three years later, the rotund rapper puts his career in the hands of boxer Roy Jones Jr., and goes back to the drawing board with Release the Beast.

Trying to recapture his past glory, Bone drenches his sophomore effort with heavy doses of gruff baritone and chest-beating bars. The formula shows signs of possibly working on the crunkdafied fighter’s anthem “Southern Gorillas” and the screw-face tutorial “Mug On.” Unfortunately, these moments of clarity are fleeting.

Bone’s animated delivery gets the best of him on the singsongy “Pistol Fo,” as he nonsensically spits, “Like the newspaper, brand-new, you’ll get ya is-sha/We rip through these soft niggas like Charmin tiss-sha/I’m off my rocker, muthafucka/ Sometimes I’m mental.” Even worse is the eardrum-gratin’ “Danger” and the cliché gangsta cut “We Are,” featuring forgettable verses from homies Twenty, Tezy and Cotton.

Sure Crusher’s never been touted as a lyrical titan. But at least AttenCHUN! had Jermaine Dupri to oversee the potent percussion work that masks Bone’s mic deficiencies. This time around, the Rossar brothers and newcomer Chris “Soleternity” McGill, who are the LP’s sole producers, has the daunting task of trying to make the rap behemoth listenable. For the most part, all parties involved fail miserably. Bone’s only saving grace is when he switches from hard-core posturing to Twinkie filling–soft sincerity. Both the easy-breezy “This One” and the everyday-strugglin’ “Feel It” display a kinder and gentler Crusher that shows flashes of the inner star from yesteryear. Maybe instead of releasing the beast, Bone should have kept him under lock and key.—PAUL W. ARNOLD
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

bone crusher is the type of rapper that wont make it solo

but as part of a rap group he will kill it, im sure of it...

he needs to put a squad together and he will bomb for sure
    test
  15. Definit

Definit Based.

:( damn...that is pretty harsh...i mean i understand what people are sayin when any press is good press...but eh, i dont know...thats sure damn hard to bare...

anyhow atleast he said that you guys had "The DAUNTING TASK OF '"TRYING"' TO MAKE THE RAP BOHEMOTH LISTINABLE"

now the idea of that beeing said is...atleast you tried with one of the most horrid in the industry....cant loose there if nobody likes him to start...maybe you can find someone thats semi listinable next time and MAKE His Next Hit...they will forget all about the bone shit instantly...
    test
  16. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

dude Im proud as fuck of the bone crusher album

this is one dweeb's opinion

and he still gave props to some of my songs including the lead single. when I use it promotionally, I'll excerpt the positive parts. especially for my resume & press sheets.

you guys gotta be more confident in your boy
    test
  17. prophicey

prophicey New Member

Bone’s animated delivery gets the best of him on the singsongy “Pistol Fo,” as he nonsensically spits, “Like the newspaper, brand-new, you’ll get ya is-sha/We rip through these soft niggas like Charmin tiss-sha/I’m off my rocker, muthafucka/ Sometimes I’m mental.” Even worse is the eardrum-gratin’ “Danger” and the cliché gangsta cut “We Are,” featuring forgettable verses from homies Twenty, Tezy and Cotton.

i just think its funny bonecrusher was spitting kinda tuff on that joint

hmmmm...should i buy the album?......
    test
  18. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

yo i just saw bone crusher in the ATL movie....

crusher is a pretty big dude, he makes big mike look small
    test
  19. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

damn sol props, that was some good ass press mayn... do ya thang, thanks for postin dat nahmean
    test
  20. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh he got his rap name from when he sat on a cat in a studio and didnt even notice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.