So... you lied and you want her to trust u again... what would u do?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MC_Say, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_Say

MC_Say http:// MC Say

Well... some time ago i posted about some shit.
    I had a girl for like 3 years, but for a long time i felt like i wasn't in love... same shit happened before, but then, i felt it again, so the second time it happened, i wasn't really sure about it, and i realised that i could be wrong... so time passed... and one day in feb i went out with a girl... actually, i went out with a girl 3 times and then realised that yes, i'm actually in love with my girl. From that moment i changed a lot, started caring about my girl a lot more... but like a month after my last "date/whatever" with that girl, she found out.
    Since then it's been like hell... like she always tought i was gonna be the father of her sons and shit like that, i am or was the love of her life... She felt bad, REALLY bad for a long time (still does, but in a diff way i guess).
    We tryed to make it work, but yesterday was like the ultimatum, she said she is not in love with me because she can't trust me, and trust me i did everything i could in the last months... maybe not everything, but i did everything i could imagine of to let her know what's really up.
    I love her A LOT, she's been there for me ALWAYS, she did everything for me... she is the love of my life, i know that for sure.
    Shit like not knowing how i feel about some stuff, is kinda normal in me... i hate it, cause it happens with a lot of shit, but it's there, so it's not like i wasn't in love or anything, is some shit i got goin on and it happes from time to time with random shit, and i'm talkin about that with my psicologyst (is that spelled right? lol, sorry, i'm from Argentina).

So, i'm crazy in love with her, and she wants to be mi friend.
    LAst night with her i cryed like i never did in my life, like i couldn't stop... i felt like shit... and all this is my fault... just mine...

I wish i could be just her friend, but i'm in love... so that ain't that easy...

What yall think i should do?
    I aint gonna do whatever yall say, but i want to see some diff points of view.

Yes i f'ed it, but i'm not perfect, like her... she has her shit too... mine is worst tho, but she has her stuff...

Dayum...if u read till here, thanx, really =)
    test
  2. MC_Say

MC_Say http:// MC Say

zzzz.....
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Well, it sounds like a tough situation.. I don't really know what to tell you.. All you can do now is wait and see what she wants to do... Maybe just back off and give her some space and she might come around. Good luck : )
    test
  4. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

im gon tell you...im in love with my best friend right now...we went together for a good minute and i did some stuff and messed it up..i left her alone for a minute and let it cool down and before you know it we were talking again..its never gon get the way that it used to be so dont expect it to get that way again...if you let her know how you feel and she dont like it...just try the best to be a good friend..if she really like you she'll come around eventually
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Save yourself the further heartache and leave her alone. RUN AWAY NOW!! She's doing you a favor.

If she's unwilling to forgive and unwilling to extend any trust as you're trying to rectify things, then it's not worth it. You're gonna spend the rest of your life begging for forgiveness at that rate.

I understand trust doesn't come easy, but she's made it clear that she can't trust you. What can you do? Wave a magic wand and make it all disappear?

Too bad you're not perfect, then maybe you wouldn't have to go through this situation with her.
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

time to let go..........aint shit u can do.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.