So y'all cheat just as much as we do....right?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by R-Tistic, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

I always cheat and I've never been caught usually because of who I am females let shit they hear go anyways in detroit I'm suming like a male who/re...I've fucked alotta niggas girls but in a aT its kept me outta trouble with them ppl sometimes I just strap up now and fuck whatever bitch come along..

Hoes aint shit anyways that's why I treat them like they aint shit....

I aint grow up with my mother I grew up around my father and he fucked with slot of hoes having bitches and I grew up around a lot of strippers and shit so I learned at a early age to use these hoes for whatever they got pussy included...

I aint gone say I aint been in love but its rare like 2 girls out my whole life rare
    and I doubt they cheated on me I put the fear of god in them because I know a lot of ppl and I was quick to smack the shit out them
    test
  2. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

^^^you sound like a real keeper!
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Freya don't you try to take him, I was holding out hope that I would get him!! lol

Brit: I'm not tight but I'm still gonna answer. =) Of course its exciting, doing something different is usually exciting.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Yeah, it was exciting at first. But it eventually turned into a huge overwhelming burden of guilt that kept eating away at me...and, ultimately, my self-esteem ["how could I be this foul and heartless? damn... I suck"]. I felt really terrible about myself and my actions... and at that point it wasn't fun anymore.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

LMAO... you'll both have to fight me for him. No way you gonna get a shot at that gem before me!

Indeed... the first few times were THE BEST! Only thing better than [the] dick [I had] was new dick, at that point. After that it was like "yay me... way to be a whore [game]".

Ain't fell off the wagon again since then. That was like a decade ago. Damn... come to think of it... I was still a teenager.
    test
  6. I thought the excitement would wear off pretty quickly. I am sure there are some people who do it without any feelings of remorse and justify it in different ways but I think it would eat into me pretty bad.

seeing as freya, mist and tight are all fighting over dirty glove I think he is my new role model.... I wonder if my dad knows any strippers...
    test
  7. tight-eyes

Yeah, the guilt and remorse were waaaaaaay overwhelming. I was one of them holier-than-thou types who fell from grace... I knew I was dead wrong.

No worries... I'm holy again!
    test
  8. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

and you wonder why we call you bitch
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Who is this "we" you speak of?
    test
  10. H20_DirtyGlove

Yall wouldn't care what I did after I ate yall stinky coochie
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

^^I can tell by your personality I wouldn't even glance in your general direction if I didn't have to.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i figure MOST in both sexes cheat. cuz, ya know, people can be weak. especially growing up like this in the US. alot of people outta touch with God, no good family relationships, seen their parents break up or have one of them run out, been cheated on, etc.

i would suppose its hard to be faithful when you've had that kind of disapointment in your life.

but what goes around comes around, and you know the saying about birds of a feather...

me personally i would rather be in a wack relationship than to cheat, probably cuz i don't think i'de like myself if i ended up dumping on someone after they trusted me.

some people aren't bothered that they cheat... i'm the type who is, getting caught and shit and hurting feelings are a part of it but i just couldnt live with myself for doing it. and if i did i could probably never expect for someone to afford me the respect i am incapable of giving

bottom line

70% of dudes cheat
    60% of females cheat
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I really thing both numbers are a fair bit higher.
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

im part of the 30% who dont

ive never cheated. i just talk 2 as many females while single until i am taken. once its official i have a "girlfriend" then the others become friends i hardly talk 2 or just a name in my phone.
    test
  15. H20_DirtyGlove

fuck these hoes
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

if im choosin to let all the hoes loose to be with this one girl why cheat...im too lazy ne way cheatin is hard work...im grow ass man i dont do ne thing where i can get "caught" wtf thats some kid shit...if im with a girl and feel the need to fuck other women ill tell her thats how i feel if she chooses to stay...thats best of both world for me...but im good with wifey right now
    test
  17. H20_DirtyGlove

nigga fuck these hoes
    test
  18. youngnkidd

youngnkidd New Member

for real hoes these days are quite and fuck everyone and if we do it and get caught they make a big deal outta some shit they already done shits wack fuck a bitch
    test
  19. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

stop wifin scally wags
    test
  20. UnknownLady

UnknownLady Senior Member

Omg I have cheated before... It was a long time ago but I couldn't keep it a secert and told the guy... He dumped me and when I told my friends they called me crazy because we had a long distance relationship and they told me what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him... I just didn't see that way and I told on myself... Now I haven't cheated snice then because I remember how that was and how he hurt he was when I did it so I make sure that I will never do it again... Now my current ex thought I did cheat on him but I didn't and now sometimes I felt like I should have cheated... Then I think of the guy I did cheat on and realize how that felt so I don't shit who know if I wouldn't cheated on him we would be probally be married... and besides I have been cheated on too so I know it doesn't feel good...
    I just know that I my conscience would make me tell on myself everytime so I just don't do it one time was enough for me..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.