So y'all cheat just as much as we do....right?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by R-Tistic, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I'm talking to my homegirl who's engaged now, and she just mentioned to me that ALL of her homegirls have cheated on their boyfriends before. She said she's the only one that hasn't, but that her friends have told her about the guys they've cheated with. The thing is, none of them have got caught, and she says that girls cheat just as much as guys..just that they are smarter about it.

I have heard it for years that girls are "smarter" about it, and that they do it just as much, so I'm not in complete shock...but for her to tell me that, and to see that the dudes still have no idea, makes me hella suspect.

Most likely, you ladies here are the "angels" that will not cheat on your man...but either way, do you all have friends who cheated and never got caught? Did you ever cheat, and make sure to not get caught? I am just curious about this.
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

lol this is why when a girl tries to tell me she has a man i continue to flirt with her. i know that isnt a stop sign
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't know who cheats more than who, but I figure the numbers have to be comaparable since all the cheaters ain't exactly fuckin themselves. I think men get caught more b/c women are more su••••ious... we do more digging and ask more questions.

I've cheated a few times... once I told on myself (feeling guilty), and the other times someone outted me. That was my bad for not "doin my dirt all by my lonely". Can't have too many folks in your business when you're trying to creep.

Oh yeah... cheating is bad and wrong... blah blah blah. I'd never do it again.
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

The greenlight is when she says "I have a man, but we're having problems."

Or "Yes, but I can have friends."

That's when you know you're in there... just make sure you have your own place.
    test
  5. R-Tistic

Yeah seriously...some girls get annoyed and say "I hate when guys still try to get my number after I tell them I have a man." I've had some females offer their number, and we're talkin casually or whatever...n she's like "yeah my boyfriend does that" and I'm like "that's co......wait....boyfriend, wtf???" Half the time, I just ignore it completely until she brings it up again.
    test
  6. R-Tistic

Why did you do it? Was it because dude wasn't doin whatever, or because he cheated? Or did you just want some from somewhere else?
    test
  7. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

You crack me up every time! lol

I've cheated.. never been caught. Females are generally a lot smarter about it than guys. I had one instance where I almost got myself into a huge mess so I bailed out and learned well from that lesson. lol

R: I get pissed when a guy is persistant after I say I have a man.. If I wanted to get with you I wouldn't even mention that I had a man.. That "I have a man" line is what I use to kindly say that I'm not interested. And yes, I use it even when I'm single.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

I think I was bored... in a relationship I didn't know how to get out of... pretty inexperienced and wanted to try something new.

I could go on about feeling neglected and unappreciated... and what a bad bad man he was... etc. Which was all true (IMO). But... at the end of the day, I made the choice to stay with his bad, cheating self, when I could have just left (which I ultimately did), and been free to do my own thing. But I didn't. I decided to stay and just cheat instead.

So... basically... I cheated b/c I wanted to.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

just covering all my bases. you know... cause we're all "angels" around here and whatnot.

Same here. I frequently use the "I have a man" line even when I'm single, just to avoid the drama.
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I think it's more of a testament to how dumb the average guy is TBH.

If you're smart, observant and perceptive you'll catch them up every time. Of course, I'm saying with some time together. In the beginning, it's really simple to cheat, but after you've established patterns, schedules and personalities of her and the people she associates with it's easy.

I'm the same way with friends and family. I can figure out what they're up to well before they come clean with it. And when they finally do for me it figured because x,y,z. For instance, I just convinced my boy that his GF was about to break up with him, so I told him to break up with her first. I was right. And I'm not saying I'm some sort of relationship expert by any means, but I'm pretty good when it comes to noticing certain behaviors and body language.

It's just about establishing a baseline of those things I mentioned earlier, and then noticing deviations from that. Nobody is safe from that, it's impossible to cover every single track.

Men are just stupid, and won't really put forth as much energy as women will. They're also generally more optimistic than women are.
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

I feel like thats been pretty true from my perspective. Well minus the men are just stupid.. lazy doesn't necessarily mean stupid but it is what it is.
    test
  12. R-Tistic

Well from seeing that we are aware that y'all cheat...do you see why dudes don't care about that line, regardless if you are or aren't? Most guys have the attitude that "damn, you have a boyfriend? Well Orange Juice is Orange! My car uses gas! Cell phones are portable!!!!"
    test
  13. R-Tistic

I have never been a deep relationship, but the last time I did get "played" in 10th grade would be obvious as hell to me now, and would never fly. The girl had left me for her "best friend", and I didn't talk to her for a few weeks on the phone because she said she was on punishment and couldn't use the phone. When she ended up gettin off and breakin the news, she said she was on punishment because she had ditched school with him.

But that was basically a phone relationship where neither of us had cars and could barely see each other anyway. At this point in time, I THINK I could catch most things, but it depends on how good a female really is at cheating...I'd have to see it in action.
    test
  14. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Yeah I get what you're saying, but if you're trying to talk to a girl and the first thing she brings up is her man and/or having a man that should be an obvious hint. If a girl wanted to do something with a guy she's not gonna be broadcasting that she has a man already, hence the girls are smarter about cheating than guys are. You brag, we don't.
    test
  15. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

never cheated. never saw the point. what I have done was broken up with someone...made up an excuse, broke it off, then did my thing.

boys are hella fuqkin stupid when it comes to cheating. my boyfriend, for example, was having this lil text message affair with a coworker, and he was smart enough to delete what she sent him...but not smart enough to delete what he sent her...

I have a couple friends tht are habitual cheaters...and they either 1) get told on or 2) tell on themselves...

id say there's a balance...like tights said, cheaters dun cheat alone. but id also like to think females cheat less often...or its less concentrated...something...lol
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

in the early stages of one realtionship that wasnt too serious at the time..but i didnt fuck neone just hooked up.

i dont see the point of cheatin, like sami said if its not good enough to just be THAT girl... im movin on

no need to cheat if ur happy with what u got..if not, break it off

i had a sister who was cheated on by some dude she was gonna marry..seein the flip side of the coin.. nah. i dont wanna be doin that to someone i 'love'
    test
  17. lawl@
    the paradox of mist admitting to cheating but also getting annoyed when guys are still persistent when she drops hints that she has a man and is therefore off the market

lawl@sami going through the outbox

lawl@tights wishing she had creeped in undercover clothes
    test
  18. tight-eyes

lol... I shoulda kept my business to myself. I know better now.
    test
  19. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

@ Brit:

man...I didn't even mean to! my intuition said he was doin dirt but I left it alone when I asked him str8 up & he said no.

we traded phones, and he was going thru my txts so I open up his inbox and it was wiped clean...red flag. that prompted me to open the outbox which was dirty as shit.

ugh...thats enough...im not going back to that place lmao
    test
  20. I know quite a lot of couples who have started digging through their partners phones/email accounts and not liked what they found..I'm glad you found him out

and tights, was it exciting to cheat/creep?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.