So, would you think there's any chance Cena will turn heel on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Dec 13, 2013.

1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Just wondered what are the chances, do you think, of John Cena turning heel? They already did it with HHH. The titles are combining, and I think Cena's leaving as champion. I think they've done Cena-Orton enough, and although it's been a while, it could still use something to freshen the feud. There's been issues between Orton and the Authority. I think it would be easy to turn Orton back into an antihero or something.

We know they've talked about turning Cena in recent times.

They seemed to wait for the right time to pull the trigger on unifying the titles. It's possible they could pull the trigger on Cena going heel too, and are keeping things real quiet.

Daniel Bryan vs. heel Cena would be awesome.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Cena is back from his injury already?
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yes, and he's World Heavyweight Champion.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Dope, I may be tuned in for this.

He has been the face of the organization so long I'm not sure how it would affect business they went another direction.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah.

Eiither way it's an extremely unlikely thing to happen, but I don't know if it's entirely out of the question. They do appear to be prepping for the future though. But that might even make it more unlikely that they would turn Cena, with so muchh on the horizon.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I refuse to believe Cena will turn heel until I see it. Gotten my hopes up too many times.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

he'll never be heel. he's the children's champion. even if he tried to be bad he couldn't at this point.

cena is about as boring as it gets. I can't believe they just hand him the 'chip as soon as he gets back. Bryan deserved to be champ and still does because he's as entertaining as they get, and he's actually got good maneuvers. he and cm punk and dolph ziggler should be the 3 at the top. not fuckin orton and cena. Christ that feud is boring. those two are boring. it's like mark henry vs viscera all over again.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test