so why do you smoke?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Al Murder U, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^well it tastes alright through a joint, but when i bong it its sharp and harsh tasting.....dunno.

i dont mind it.
    test
  2. Imperial

Imperial Lex

I smoke a lil here and there.. used to be a big pothead, and yea it did lead to more drugs

It jus relaxes me kinda.. i like to smoke when im chillin... shit dont make you look cool or nothin, its jus somethin to do socially.
    test
  3. Temple_shotz

Temple_shotz New Member

When I'm by myself I smoke because im bored. With other people, I do it so I don't feel left out. But in the end, I don't think I would smoke if I had a reasonably happy life.
    test
  4. iblazed

iblazed New Member

I don't know about anyone else but when I need to come up with some cool ideas for something, I smoke and then ideas just come to me. Plus everything is funnier when your high. I'll stop smoking when I can't get it anymore(I guess I'm never stopping)
    test
  5. metalhead

metalhead New Member

yeah i used to be a little stoner, but i got into crack and other things ... well bacically, althou you dont wanna think so , it is a gateway drug, its fun thou, nice to get high and jam abit, but once you get to into its its like fucked up, then u try other shit, dont smoke weed kids :ser:

this site has the best fucking smilys ever
    test
  6. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

every day thang man, eryday! :)

i enjoy bein high, its fun... if it wasnt, i wouldnt be spendin my money on it :)

i quit for 3 weeks before, and then smoked a blunt, omg i was so ripped..

i think i need to quit for like 2 3 weeks again, cuz lately i havent been gettin high dude, ill smoke a quarter to the fader and be high for like an hour and a half if that..... sucks balls dude
    test
  7. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

i definitely think i will stop at eventually for good, absolutely no effect on my personality that me or my friends have seen, I have been smoking for a year and a half and the only other drugs i have ever done are Alcohol, Nitrous, and Shrooms 3 times..... so i dunno - maybe a gateway drug but not really. I have a very good life without weed and weed just makes it even better, I use it recreationally with friends as a social activity and to enhance other activities as well as by myself sometimes to enhance everyday activities..... no negatives that I can see...
    test
  8. metalhead

metalhead New Member

its not like it fer everyone, i mean sum ppl just love being high so much, and they want better highs, and tey fucked there life up in the prosess
    test
  9. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

I love the feeling. And I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Then again I don't smoke that much except when I'm just kicking it home or with some friends. I don't smoke & actually attempt to do things.
    test
  10. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

weed is the only thing that's ever made me feel human, it's my only pill to happiness, so i stay high. and no, im never quitting, i have no desire
    test
  11. ed words

ed words New Member

for all the right reasons
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

i smoke to make things i hate about my life seem less important to me
    test
  13. metalhead

metalhead New Member

hey soopafly, good job, arch enimy is rad :)
    test
  14. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

its fun makes music better and makes me feel more important and escape life for a bit...........nahh its no gateway shit for me i drink beer and smoke blunts thats it, i stop smoking if i dont have any bud its not that hard haha
    test
  15. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

why do i smoke?
    to have fun
    and do u contemplate stopping ever?
    no
    what would it take to make you stop?
    a reason
    how long have you been smoking?
    years
    do you think it changes your personality?
    yea it makes people act stupid
    do you use the fact that you smokeweed as an excuse to act tough or cool?
    no
    and has it indeed been a gateway drug to you?
    yes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.