so why do you smoke?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Al Murder U, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

and do u contemplate stopping ever? what would it take to make you stop? how long have you been smoking? do you think it changes your personality? do you use the fact that you smokeweed as an excuse to act tough or cool? and has it indeed been a gateway drug to you?(simple yes or no, no exa,mples please...)

jus curious for public opinion...
    test
  2. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i dont see how smoking makes you tough lol

i smoke because being high makes almost anything entertaining, i only smoke when i'm bored.

i don't see myself stopping, but hey you never know
    test
  3. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

becuz i like being high
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hell yeh its a gate way drug, does it change ur personality? ehh.. i guess,

and i smoke to escape from the drama of real life for a little while
    test
  5. I smoke to enhance activities, or when I'm peer pressured into it. I'm really not a heavy smoker at all, and I have a low tollerance. It wouldn't take much for me to quit. I do enjoy being high though...
    test
  6. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

it changed my personality..it makes me almost too laid back even when im not high...

i smoke cuz i looove bein high..its nothin fuckin wit it except pussy and if i see some 1 actin tough talking bout they smoke weed ill laugh
    test
  7. m_sixteen

m_sixteen New Member

ismoke all da time it be weeks where i got 2 smoke 2 ease stress alotta of the time the high get ya mind off the troubles of life i'd say it could turn into a gateway drug when it anit strong enough no more
    test
  8. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

everyday thing, weather i smoke 1 bowl a day or fucking 5 blunts lol i gotta smoke some everyday
    test
  9. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

so why do you smoke?
    Helps me relax, plus its a fun social activity

do u contemplate stopping ever?
    Sometimes I contemplate

what would it take to make you stop?
    A good paying job (hah) my girl asking me to stop (she smokes too) or health problems (im healthy as can be)

how long have you been smoking?
    Occasionally for years, but heavily since this year

do you think it changes your personality?

I think it makes me a more laid back and peaceful person. Helped me get along with many different people.

do you use the fact that you smoke weed as an excuse to act tough or cool?
    Nah, I already know I'm not tough or cool haha

has it indeed been a gateway drug to you?
    Nope, I dont touch anything else. It can be a gateway drug for foolish people tho.
    test
  10. Moredough Rican

Moredough Rican New Member

Thiers only one reason to blaze... thats cuz u want to its a consience choice cant nobody force that on ya...

smoke to get high smoke to get the hoes open
    why ask why
    test
  11. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

Co-sign on pretty much all of this
    test
  12. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Smoke cuz it's something to do, lay back, and overall just feel great when burnin one wit ya boys. I have also met about 10x more people thru green then I ever would have not burnin

Think about stopping sometimes when it gets in the way of me getting a job or spend too much time burnin'.

Been smokin bout 2-3 years

Makes me way more chill when I'm burnin and I don't worry bout a damn thing but it hasn't changed my personality when I'm not smokin.

Doesn't make anyone tough, and yeah it has led to me gettin into yay with burnin dirts
    test
  13. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

why do i smoke? because i love being high.
    test
  14. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

i smoke to take streesss of my fuckijn head
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i do contemplate stopping, sometimes weed gets me paranoid.

it would take me saying i no longer find weed beneficial

ive been smokin for 14 years

no it doesnt change me, makes me lazy, so uh, yeah i guess it does.

i dont act tough or cool on weed. Im a weak moron LOL

weed is a gateway drug for the simple fact that once you know a dealer, you have access to other drugs. Simple as that.
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ bust where u been at mayne.. ona the only old heads i really remember floatin around in here n blazing like u should

lol i feel like u a dude i use to blaze wit n havnt seen in awhile.. i dont even think i ever really talk to u its weird..

gooooooood kind buds in ma system nah mean haha pzpz
    test
  17. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

so why do you smoke?
    umm..basically where i grew up all my friends got into it, so i got into it, and we're all still into it...so thats about it, i like being high like everyone else...

do u contemplate stopping ever?
    i often get these moments where i reevaulate everything, and im usually high when i get them...i just think what it would of been like if i never started smoking (i dropped out, etc..)

what would it take to make you stop?
    i think of it like this...marijuanas a bitch who doesnt love you when your broke..so if you find a girl that loves you when your broke, marry her and dump weed...(unless shes down with smoking)

how long have you been smoking?
    um...pretty much every day since the beginning to middle of grade 9...and im going into 12, or should be, im actually going into 11

do you think it changes your personality?
    i think it has academically, i hope it hasnt tho...

do you use the fact that you smoke weed as an excuse to act tough or cool?
    fuck no

has it indeed been a gateway drug to you?
    its a gateway drug in the sense that if i never tryed weed i wouldnt of tryed mush..but i have no desire to do any hard drugs or even mush agian for that matter..so nah
    test
  18. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

umm...its human nature to wana feel that extasy of being high...its so heavenly..makes everything better and more entertaining..i mean if u havent realized..theres just as many ppl who smoke dope as there is cigarette smokaz..but uhh..i havent done nething better than smoke..besides pussy...mary jane was my first love as many as almost all of yall.. and the ultimate combo is gettin high then pussy...OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

juss been workin, smokin, fuckin, and eatin mayne.....i just polished off a sack of the finest shit man....ooh it was godly....the sack i got now is good but its not as good over all as the Deathstar, the shit i got now is called Hash Plant. Its alright, im not liking the taste too much lol.
    test
  20. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i've had hashplant in the last week or two since we're both in calgary its probebly the same shit, but i liked the taste, or i didnt mind it really iddnt notice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.