So Who's Killing themselves when this Happens?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by NightmareEx, Jul 9, 2013.

1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol this nigga got Delusions of Grandeur.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

That's half of this board imo.
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I know you don't want people to think you're autistic, but you don't have to capitalize "delusions of grandeur"

It's not an album title or a name.

Maybe you just subconsciously capitalized it because you're talking about me and upper case letters are a sign of formal authority and respect.
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

That's the internet. Everyone thinks they're geniuses and/or the coolest person ever.
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Gotcha.

Ayo does Drake produce or even play an instrument?
    test
  6. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

He plays the eyebrow tweezer in a barbershop quartet.
    test
  7. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Does nightmare not get it that no one gives a fuck that premo is working with drake?

If premo started consistently making wack commercial beats i would care but thats not the case. He'll most likely make drake his best ever beat.
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Man, even your ad homs are obtuse as shit and boring. :grownmanbars:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

LOL

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You started coming to HHC months ago saying "this is why I don't come here" complaining about how dumb everyone was and how nobody can put a sentence together, and now you got more than you bargained for. c'mon bro, I thought you were all about your mental prowess? You can't handle the shit? Why do you think you're regressing into your 2nd childhood, here?
    test
  11. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Your worst fear if a revolution ever pops off is having to work unpaid overtime and getting injured when you run into a burning mansion to save the master first.

Fuck outta hip-hop with your "I'm not listening to that anti-government shit" - go on ebay and bid on Drake's cigar from that 5 Am In Toronto video you posted.
    test
  12. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I've worked unpaid overtime to help save lives bruh. You so mad I think Drake is dope. Get off my dick. As a productive blk man I don't wanna hear that "crackers holding me down" shit. It's 2013 get off ya ass.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  13. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You can like everything.

What I don't like about you is your pompous self more-than-likely drivin' some 10k car with a busted-ass ex wife and some child support payments, thinkin' you're ballin' by association... all up on the internet with the hip-hop nerds, actin' like you've got some kind of player shit goin' on that nobody else does, and believing that the music you listen to solidifies your position in some nebulous clique of success.

You demand respect for the music you like, because you want people to respect you... anybody who doesn't. Ah they lames.

You even say it there in the end: in order for you to feel motivated and great, you've got to view others beneath you. Your whole psychology is transparent child's play.

You didn't build no log cabin. You didn't farm your own food. You don't make your own clothes. Fuck outta here with that "i'm self sufficient and productive" delusional shit. You don't even know the meaning of work or survival.

Get off your own dick and stop throwing passive aggressive jabs at everyone here who isn't you, that don't listen to the same single small column of hip-hop you do.

Label people, and you get labeled. I'm sure this is tl;dr though.
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

This what makes you a lil boy instead of a man. This is all debate and jokes to me cuzz. Honestly I respect everybody in here who goes hard for the music they like. You can't handle me grinding ya ass up. So now it's time to act like a toddler. With you probably gotta ex-wife and child support. Im married to my childrens mom lil nigga. DEAD@listen to hiphop to feel coo. I haven't worried about lookin coo since I was 11. And that was 6yrs after I had my first hiphop album.
    Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  15. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Wtf are you yapping about? Nigga you envy me or something? You must be threatened. I dunno the meaning of survival? You dunno shit about me lil boy cept what I like on my IPOD.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I have no idea how to keep score in this pissing contest.
    test
  17. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

That's square then. I read what else you got there, but I'm not going to get more low, dirty and vicious to try and tear your real life down.

This is getting out of bounds and I'm done with it.
    test
  18. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

My real life is fine. Ima reg blue collar nigga. Married to a beautiful lady I love. And have two lil niggas i'd die for. Wtf can a screen name say to me about my life bruh? You evidently are unhappy if you tryina take it personal.

Of course you think respect is square cause you a lil boy. It's just a forum. If you can debate ya point w/o going off the deep end you good with me. That's what im here for. Im not here to be fathering lil niggas. Which im doing too much of in here with you. Grow up homie

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You started a new sentence there. The start of a new sentence requires a capital letter. Didn't we learn that in the second grade?

I thought you were all about your mental prowess? Regression blah blah. Ninjamic stupid shit blah blah. *yawn*
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Alright, homie, you can't leave well enough alone, then neither will I.

You're stuck fuckin' the same old bitch for years, on some Al Bundy shit with some rug rats that I can only pray are smarter than you but probably won't get to be because of you. No wonder you can only listen to escapist fantasy rap about groupie love, single life, bein' young and havin' money... thinkin' about everything you could be doin'. Everything you couldda done.

This is you:

[​IMG]

If I was really "a lil boy" I'd be one of your favorite rappers and you'd be living vicariously through me talkin' about "I used to be able to throw a football over that mountain..."
    test