So Who's Killing themselves when this Happens?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by NightmareEx, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Yall niggas kill me LOL.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

lol playing drums is being talented? being an average singer and dancer is being talented?

come on NightmareEx..
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Yeah, and you kill me LOL.

Go back to watching cable news and being afraid of your own people.
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

By you. You mean me. Type the six letters homie.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

That dude thinks paying for a haircut and squeezing into womens pants is a talent, though.
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Yo NightmareEx, you think Drake is musically talented?
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

I don't listen to that Drake shit but Primo can do what the fuck he want.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Go buy a whore if you want someone say your name.
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I'mma start callin' you Vulgina.
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

And ima call you Dry Jokes Jones. Which is a gargantuan upgrade from NinjaMic. You sound like you still rock 3XL white tees

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  11. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Damn nigga shit getting serious in here.
    test
  12. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Lmao I love it :funny:

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol even your attempts at satire/mockery are incoherent babble.

I swear you're some kind of idio-savant. Do you have autism man?
    test
  14. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Hey Rainman was a great movie. Not all special people are to be made fun of lml
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yea I do.

You don't?

Also, for the record, Drake isn't my favorite emcee or even top 5 (probably in top 5 of the last 3 years, certainly), he is just the poster child for stupid niggas hating on people trying NOT to be a stereotype in hip hop. He draws the most hate, but is consistently good for the genre. Kendrick has to deal with the same claims of being "soft" just because he doesn't smoke trees. Niggas who think Drake has no artistic merit (mind you, they don't have to like him) do not understand hip hop or music in general.
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Bieber is very talented.

I came in here just to say that.
    test
  17. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

That wasn't confusing at all. Don't play dumb or be dumb. Whichever it is that you're doing.

I'm extremely intelligent. Thanks. Autism has become a popular blanket label in debates to discredit intelligence over the last 5 years, as hip-hop fans get more and more stupid... and proud of it, the way a hillbilly is proud of being the malformed product inbreeding. Widening the autism spectrum is also a good way to medicate normal children and render them malleable, which I assume you also support, due to your favorable views on the prison industrial complex.

I understand your motive in doing so, though. It's a necessary survival skill to class anything that renders oneself intellectually inferior, as a deviation from normalcy, so as to feel safe within the mob mentality and wield the collective weapon that makes the weak strong, and the strong weak.
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I'm 6'3" 240, with a 48 inch rib cage, and I wash my shirts in hot water. Of course I rock 3XL.

I know you wanna see every dude in cut-off jeans and half-cut tube tops, on some Antoine Dodson shit, but don't try to take me to Paris.
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I would certainly concur that sentiment. You're this creepy amalgamation of intellect homogenized with utter stupidity. How you can be both simultaneously goes way over my head. But make no mistake, that is the only thing about you that I fail to comprehend.

Fact is, you're putting stupid, petty, wildly exaggerated words into my mouth that I never said and that you don't even believe I've tried to say. You ever contradict yourself and expose your hypocrisy and failure to understand.

Co-signing is not the end all be all of an artists credibility. Nobody claimed that. What I (accurately) predicted, was that the usual suspects on here would lose your hipster shit at the simple concept of Drake and Premo. You don't RESPECT Drake, so the idea that people that you DO respect showing it to him in earnest DOES mean something.

Are you HALF as clever as Phonte? I mean, you would probably like to think you are, but I mean really? No?

Well Phonte's respect of Drake should yield a great deal of credibility. That should make haters like you give certain albums a 2nd listen with a more discerning ear. That is if you are truly a fan of music. If you want to simply judge popular or accessible artists unfairly, simply because of your arbitrary and wholesale rejection of societal norms, that's on you. Just don't act like I'm the one supporting cookie cutter hip hop and popular culture by proxy.
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You posted this shit with the intention of making a point to me and anybody you have beef with, and I unraveled the point and turned it back on you with a rapper you can't stand in one post. You are the usual suspect. I'm just Kayser Sose.

Y'all cats want me to be like a father and shit.

"Listen to this, dad!"

"Yeah, son. That's great. He's cool!"
    test