So Who's Killing themselves when this Happens?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by NightmareEx, Jul 9, 2013.

1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

If Justin Bieber gets a verse then I'm out.
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You ain't a Belieber, Dos? lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. doslavozes

I swear to God some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them. The world doesn't need Bieber or the millions of retarded 12 year old girls that follow him, One Direction, and the Jonas Brothers. The fact that they are all still breathing saddens me.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Bieber is a young asshole, but he's pretty damn talented.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. doslavozes

Fair enough but I doubt many of those 12 year old girls have contributed anything to society. Is 12 years old too late for a late term abortion?
    test
  7. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

So what will the geeks of the forum say now? A legendary nigga like Premo backing Drake? I guess he should be prepared to be called a sellout.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I dunno. Who kills themselves and starts getting hate in their blood when they see old pics like this?

[​IMG]

Maybe Drake is the new Canibus, right guys? Yeah. Ya boy Premo loves Canibus. Ya boy Rakim loves Canibus. Ya boy J Cole loves Canibus.

If cosigning dictates thought, you guys must love EVERYTHING.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

The new Canibus? Please.

Drake moves units. lol

The point is Drake gets respect from a lot of artists who are known for their own musical acumen. The people that admire the dude are the people that "real" fans admire themselves. I just think it's funny. As fuck.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

So cosigns don't actually matter, sales and success supersede all that, and the cosign just validates your appreciation of sales and success... which you need because you consume the display of success in order to vicariously feel successful and the cosign validates you by proxy.

Image is an uncomfortable prison to be in.
    test
  11. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Premo cosigning Drake does nothing to sway me...He makes some dope shit, but he's the epitome of cornball to me and a Premo cosign doesn't erase his corniness. Just cuz I respect Premo doesn't mean I'm gonna get all gitty and fall for Drake...I'm an adult
    test
  12. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Premo already collaborated with Christina Aguilera. lol
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Who's...not one of the best pure singers of her generation?

Niggas missing the point, as usual.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. doslavozes

I'm not gonna lie, I liked Drake regardless of the Premo cosign so it doesn't change anything.

Edit: If Premo cosigns Lil Wayne we'll talk.
    test
  15. ThatsNotMyName

No, you missing the point. I'm all about people collaborating all they want. Right? I'm cool with Christina collaborating with Preme. I even saw a video with Tech N9ne saying that people should be cool with people collaborating, and yeah I'm cool with Tech collaborating with SOAD or Adele.

My point is that why would you be mad of Preme collaborating with Drake, a pop-star, If he already collaborated with Christina, another pop-star? I mean.. I'm personally no mad or anything, I'm cool, I'm just saying... Why would anybody be mad if it already happened?
    test
  16. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Your clearly missing the point. You think dj premier highly rates christina aguilera or is it more likely that she paid him a large sum of money for his production skills?

You think premo isnt going to sell drake a beat because hes wack?

"he makes good records, rihanna makes good records, shes not the best singer but she makes great records"

Ie Drake isnt a good rapper but he makes hit records....

Thats your drake co sign? Really. 2 chainz got a better cosign lol.
    test
  17. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

No, bro. Don't discredit her like that. She got a beat from Premo. She's one of the Top 10 greatest MC's of all time. She's your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. GOAT potential. People who don't realize that are just insecure, pretentious hipster geeks.
    test
  18. ThatsNotMyName

And it's not like I'm co-signin' Premo doin' beats to Drake or Justin Bieber if he likes too but I'm cool with that.
    test
  19. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Premo even said before all that "I wanna recite your rhymes"... he also said he just gets down in the club, and I'm with that too. Even if he did or didn't say whatever, who gives a shit, you know what I'm saying? I cosign me. Life isn't an episode of queer eye for the straight guy... cats in the NWO nanny state still letting their mom pick out their clothes. 'cept clothes in this analogy is being comfortable in your own skin.
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Yeah, I'm not even hatin' either. It'll probably sound great. It just isn't nothin' to turn "Premo likes Drake, now what?" into "Premo likes Canibus, now what?"

Ppl can't be using that kind of logic and thinkin' it's chess.
    test