So Who Wants To Mod

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by lpoet, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The FLU

The FLU thats right pal

Well I dono if I would like to Moniter, but I did get fired so what the hell. ask jeff I usta do that a long time ago, Im trustworthy, even though he banned me once, it was on some accidentle ish.....peace....
    test
  2. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

lol well dang if thats the case i'll be a mod here lol..
    test
  3. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

id nominate myself, but hey...i havent got the time these days, i havent been active too much lately and im waiting for the realm to be cleaned up a little. but i think it should go to someone good, the board does need a new mod cos u cant expect to people to keep ALL of us in line
    test
  4. RaQuee

RaQuee ..::The Fallen Angel::..

Although I'm not well known here, I'm going to volunteer anyway. I'm on fairly regularly, and I've read almost everything I've seen. Those of u who've read my stuff know how I write. In addition, I was also a mod of the poetry forum at R@pspi+z-dot-com before the activity level fell thru the basement, and I was voted "Best Replyer" across all forums because what I had to say about each piece was in-depth and extensive. Was all of the above text futile? I guess we'll see. . .

Raq
    test
  5. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

I vote for h.wood....
    test
  6. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

I appreciate all of the nominations for mod, but I don't know how often I can be in the realm because I have a couple of producing projects to work on for a couple of months so I don't have as much time to peep the realm these days....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.