So what yal think of the new Xbox? I have a decision to make

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by The Lyrical 187, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Lyrical 187

The Lyrical 187 The Superstar

What yal thinking of it? I done came across some extra money and I was thinking about getting one. But I also wanted to get a better computer too, which I have wanted for the longest. And I will play games on it also. Im also thinking maybe I should just wait for the ps3. I havent seen much on the xbox to impress me. The graphics certainly look better then the ps2 im playing now but im more impressed with the ps3
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

xbox 360 comes out soon. i wouldn't suggest getting an xbox this close to 360's drop. unless you're getting it cheap. i got an xbox at christmas i should have just waited and copped a 360 but now i'm more or less going to wait for ps3 i think. unless ps3 doesn't look as good as 360 but i'll be waiting problary another year before buying either because my xbox is still new.
    test
  3. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

I'll pick up a PS3 eventually. I see no reason to drop my PS2 right after the PS3 comes out. Plus dropping $500+ for some video games is something I'd rather not do unless I got that much to waste. But as for the XBox I've seen some vids of some games & shit looks sick.
    test
  4. I'm Coppin it i know that
    test
  5. Ziah

Ziah New Member

ps3 graphics will be better quality as far as the game goes...BUT if your like me and play games online such as rainbow six, Socom and what not then XBOX 360 is the way to go because the online scene is much bigger for xbox than playstation
    test
  6. Grand Champ

Grand Champ Bailey

cop the xbox 360 and^ no ps3 will not have better graphics
    test
  7. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

at launch both consoles graphis will be very similar. everybody talks about the MGS4 trailer but none of that is actual gameplay unlike the Gears of War videos that have been demoed....Personally 360 is my choice...to each their own but i think in the end 360 will end up being the better console to have.....the variety of games is increasing and they are building more and more relationships with developers and the customer base is growing.....one thing that may end up hurting the 360 sales is the uninformed parental customers or the improperly informed customers (getting info from people at Wal-Mart and other non-game stores) most employees there are not up to date on information. In fact I asked somebody at Wal-Mart about the 360 and they went on to tell me about how the Xbox 2 would be coming out first and 360 wouldnt be out until after PS3....it shows how they will say pretty much anything to answer a customers question.....
    test
  8. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

lool@the end

i would of been like"360 is xbox 2"and then that moment of silence would click in"..................................."..
    test
  9. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

i just looked at him with a "are you fucking serious" look and walked away....didnt say a word....
    test
  10. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i asked a guy at walmart once about if i could play gameboy games through the gamecube? he said yeah aslong as you have the adaptor i said so i just need the adaptor i don't need the actual gameboy he said yeah. come to find out you can't you need a gameboy which you use as a controller. good thing i didn't listen. i was only wanting it to play zelda since my old nes don't work very good anymore. since then i've got a nes and snes emulator.
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i swear wal mart employees are THE dumbest lifeforms on the planet...at lest th eones in the electronincs section...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.