So What Kind of PotHead Are U?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Winkz3000, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

lazy, intelligent, and geeked out, or wanting to do everything [eat watch moveis listen to music party go out]

usually im strictly in one of those moods and my friends have to snap me out of it until i get into another one
    test
  2. gotband4nothing

gotband4nothing New Member

paranoid / lazy
    test
  3. masta-mind

masta-mind im PSYCHLONE

intelligent and geeked out
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha..i blaze where ever i please..and i don't get paranoid at all..we blaze every morning on the corner right infront of the school..and at lunch in a car in the parking lot ahaha..if you ain't dumb you won't get caught..
    test
  5. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

intelligent which then turns to geeked out most of the time 'cause i get too intelligent, room gets quiet, and everyone laughs at me..and i laughalong..ahah, good times..
    test
  6. 352_FLA

352_FLA New Member

alot of those except the violent one... i actually got the zooted face, but im 10% eskimo so my eyes is already slanted... so i be smiling my ass off with super red eyes laughin at everything untill BAM something super inteligent hits me and i have to tell you... and it is usually said funny.... yall ever get PROBLEM SOLVING HIGH???? like when you have to problem solve but you really dont... for instance one time i was really stoned.. and i had to (1) take a piss.. (2) go get random items of food (3) roll another blunt so i was thinking of the quickest way to get it all done... im runnin through the crib grabbin shit, makin frozen pretzels, gettin doughnuts, grahm ~~~~~~~s, milk lol i did all that shit in like 4 minutes i sware it was crazy lol.... me and my boys got real fucked up one day and i mapped out this whole plan on how we were gonna make a tv show on public acces t.v. with us just talkin stoned lol... like we would sit in this basement like waynes world... just three of us... and we would be stoned... and we would have like 20 topics like Parden the interuption and we would discuss these world topics baked as fuck... we would have props and shit lol... we were gonna work and save our money... buy the t.v. time... record it in my boys crib...print out flyers and hand em out at school football games lol (this was in highschool)... it was a perfect plan
    test
  7. Delyricist

Delyricist New Member

test
  8. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

Im'a one of those leanback type of smokers..is not like before when i first started smoking, cause i use to get waaaay more higher, and be more hyped up.. lol

but now.. ive been just chillaxin... might play some video games, if not.. laugh at people lol
    test
  9. Mista Pretend

Mista Pretend packindamacindabacofdaac

word ima go wit these three.. sometimes my friends just be sittin there lookin at me like 'wat the fuck?' it's funny as hell tho
    test
  10. Asher Nashah

Asher Nashah New Member

I dunno...I just turned 20.When I was 15-18 I was mainly lazy,a lil geeked out,and occasionly paranoid.I blazed everyday of my life during that time.I did other things too,but not on a frequent basis or nothing.All of the pictures of me from that era make me look so---fucking---blunted.I laugh when I look at them now.Classic pothead back then.I used to smoke pot,write/spit and listen to music,and play video games..shit like that..all day.Didnt go to school or work.Then I started working,but I found time to get high (7 or 8 times a day :D )...I used to smoke way too much.Between me and my boyfriend a good qp every 2-3 weeks or less.Its rediculous.Thats alot of pot.Once i got sober (not by choice really) and thought about it,thats alot of money man.I smoke alot now,I was sober for about 10-11 months,seemed like a decade.Now this is about 9 months after that,Ive been smoking again.I smoke about 4-5 times a day.Its alot better.I try not to,i go threw too much and Im a Jewish bastid.Sometimes I can smoke 2 or 3 times and be good.When Im sick with anything to do with my throat or head I dont smoke,it doesnt make me feel better like it used to.Im more paranoid now than I used to be,but Im not cracked out.I dont trip on every little thing.And when I do something triggers it.I dont go into deep explanations anymore,however I have always had a horrible tendency to ramble or go into long shit online.I write more than I talk pretty much.Ive never really been violent due to marijuana usage.I dont think...I dont really remember,Im not sure if its the bad health I allready have or the pot but I have short term memory loss like a mother....pZ!
    test
  11. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

lazy/geeked out

sometimes intell, depending on how i smoked and what it was i smoked
    test
  12. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i've smoked some horny buds before.......that night was dope

girls parents let me spend the night :-D
    test
Thread Status: