Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Mar 6, 2008.
If you didn't put Carlito's Way, you are the weakest link.
It doesn't even crack my top 100.
If you didn't say Carlito's Way, you're the weakest link.
What Dreams May Come
She's Gotta Have It
12 Angry Men
Mo' Better Blues
1. Fight Club (i've studied every aspect of this movie, and still find new things everytime.)
2. Casino (The entire movie is phenomenal, it's also a cult classic for me)
3. Gladiator ( I never get sick of watching it, truely a master piece.)
4. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (johnny depp and benicio del toro at their best)
5. Se7en (kevin spacey and the wise morgan freeman were phenomenal, plus the plot is easily one of the best suspenseful thrillers hollywood has pumped out todate.)
6. Goodfellas (cult classic for me)
7. American Physco (I consider this movie one of the best dark comedies ever made, the satire on the whole yuppie 80's movement was pure genius.)
8.Glengarry Glen Ross ( The dialouge was attention grabbing in every scene, every actor in this movie gave the performance of their life. I consider this movie the modern-day death of sales man.)
The Usual Suspects
City of God
Godfather 1 & 2
Back To The Future 1 & 2
Boyz N' The Hood
North By Northwest
Indiana jones and the last crusade
There Will Be Blood
Gangs Of New York
My Left Foot
No Country For Old Men
The Big Boss
Enter The Dragon
Boss N.igger ( nostalgic b movie, Quentin Tarantino should remake this excellent film, funniest line ever: White Man's Town... Black Man's Law!)
Interview With The Vampire
White Men Can't Jump
Above The Rim
I don't know how the fuck I forgot about Casino and Fight Club...
I love way too many films to possibly construct a short, decisive list of favorites.
I agree eight really isn't enough.
Top 100 would of been better.
40 year old virgin
The Shawshank Redemption
Good Will Hunting
tons of other movies, but those are my big three
Separate names with a comma.