So what are Obama's chances

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEALYBOY

KEALYBOY Ignorant is a pedophile

I predict an OJ type race war of words with niggas backing him just for his coun-ness
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^You need an enima.
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

dare to make that claim?
    test
  4. d-rell

d-rell New Member

Obama has displayed some consistentcy. He voted against any progression concerning the war in Iraq since he was elected, and he was openly critical of the war in Iraq since the beginning stating:

I'm opposed to dumb wars. You want a fight, President Bush? Let's finish the fight with Bin Laden and al-Qaeda, through effective, coordinated intelligence, and a shutting down of the financial networks that support terrorism, and a homeland security program that involves more than color-coded warnings.

He delivered sharp criticism despite how both liberals and conservatives, republicans and democrats supported the Bush administration's wreckless foreign policy that forewent United Nations inspections and committed troops to Iraq based on insubstantial evidence of WMD. The Bush administration also attempted to bait political leaders into their "ideolological struggle of the 21st century" philosophy with the claim of a al-Qaeda/Baathist cooperation, of course theses allegation were founded on falsified intelligence. Obama escaped the brainwashing and the passiveness associated with the majority of politicians of that period and maintained a position which would now be descibed as sensable and prudent. Remember this is the same war in Iraq which demolished the Republican congress and slashed George W's approval rating. The War in Iraq is serving as the primary catalyst as far as popularity goes, and as we all know in a Democracy, popularity is key. Race, health care, experience, all that aside, Obama has the best track record with regards to the war in Iraq among the '08 Presidental candidates, this should be his power play. I believe the mainstream journalist and presidential analyst are subconsciously toying with the idea that Obama can be the next president. The reality is, they shouldn't uderestimate him.

The only fundamental negatives I see with Obama so far, is his lack of experience in Washington and the fact that he voted against an increase in minimum wage requirements but strongly supports the 'Wake Up Wal-Mart' campaign, a unionized effort protesting against the alleged low wages to Wal Mart pays to its employees. To me he appears to be acting on two conflicting principles, do you want major corporations to raise wages which will subsequently lead to labor cutbacks thus higher unemployment (cet.par.) or do you want major coporations to payout modest wages under the assumption that employment will increase. Maybe he's just politicing as usual.

anyhow...

peep Obama's track Senate voting record here...

http://www.vote-smart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=BS030017

and peep my new blog and peep our music here....

www.myspace.com/firstdegreeentertainment

~1~
    test
  5. u need a dictionary, doggie.
    test
  6. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

The push behind Obama is the age of his voters.

Look at the past election and review voter turn out.
    test
  7. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

Clinton will be president in 2008 (just like I told you all back in 2000).
    Bush has served two terms, as I said he would. He has led us into war with Iraq (and soon Iran, as I said he would on one of the first songs that I ever recorded, before any of this shit went down), and Clinton will be president until 2012 at which time the world will be brought together as one world and there will be no more presidents.

Far fetched?

Time will tell.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

we would all like to believe in you Azues..but the question is, will you finish what you started and fight until the last drop of blood in your body has been sacrificed for the good cause?
    test
  9. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Clinton? Maybe Hilary?

I dont recognize how you have factored in the youth who are becoming more involved with the development of their communities.

i dont believe that our generations, ( and not first generation born from immigrants - they will struggle with the understanding as it generally will take 2 or three generations to develop a patriated idealism)

are becoming more concerned and the attitude is changing from "I dont care I will be dead" to "What am I building for my children and their children" and "what can i change today".

The Civil Rights movements does not seem to be about being non-white or non-chiristian it seems to be about every individual being recognized as equals.

The voting thing is imperative- we are realizing that past generations were self-centered and developed the "ME generation". I think that Bush said one good thing

we have entered the time of responsibility, not that he introduced it-

he acknowledged it.
    test
  10. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

Samara - You really need to work on narrowing your thoughts down. That reply was all over the place and nowhere, at the same time.

Unbroken - Believe in God, not in Men. That way you will never feel let down.
    test
  11. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

I didn't think so menaz
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol i know man..i was just being ridiculous...like you dont know that b y now
    test
  13. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

?

I stopped looking at 5 page picture books.

you're the dude in the crew that does not get the break down?
    test
  14. ILLConcepTs

ILLConcepTs New Member

Its great lookin back on things like this...props to the people who had faith in him since day 1.....lol @ the hype for guliani
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

like I said he wouldnt even win a primary
    test
  16. oh shit I made this in 2007 like a true nostradarmus
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.