So what are Obama's chances

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. of becoming the next president in your opinion?

Anyone going to vote for him?
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

obama doesnt have to worry..if hillary gets elected this time..he will next time. and if hillary doesnt get elected now it is likely he gets elected in 4 years..

hillary has the bigger lobby behind her atm..she has such a cold aura tho, she isnt likeable or sympathetic at all (which career woman is lol)

she voted for the iraq war

shes a criminal like the rest of them...
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

he has my vote
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Obama will win.

The media is on his cock. He is the gloden boy of washington.
    This guy can't even fart wrong.

The whole presidental race, No pun intended. Is going to come down to the racial or gender vote. it's the only way you make up for Bush's last four years and set the global outlook of america back to the status quo.

I'll be voting for rudy giuliani, if he runs. Cleaned up that shit hole known as newyork without running from it.

Obama anit done shit but promise hopes and dreams.
    And make a foolish anaology of himself to lincoln.

A.) lincoln like bush keept the war going.
    B.) lincoln like bush was unpopular.
    c.) lincoln analogous to bush was asked to negotiate with the south and give up, but never did.
    d.) lincoln like bush supended habeas corpse.

Obama = politcial rethoric.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

giuliani is the only one who can save the republicans next election..since arnie cant candidate :D (which i believe is a quite stupid and anti american law in itself, seeing that the whole of america consists of immigrants)
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I don't give a fuck what party he is saving. giuliani is a beast.
    newt gingrich is a beast, but I doubt he'll run. And Romney is out
    because he's a mormon.

I do know the constitution, turn to article 1 section 2 which states the president must be 35 years of age or older, Must be a native-born U.S. citizen, and Must have lived in the United States for fourteen years. Only way around that is to ratify the Amendment. Infact, I would take it a step further by saying the president has to take a american history and law test just become president.

Go worry about germany elections, You don't even vote in america anyway.

Now a Indian president, If you can find one, would be interesting.
    Arnie's kid can always be president.

Arnold is terrible governor, Noreason for him to even be mentioned.
    unless he's gonna terminate terrorist himself. lol
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I would be surprised if Obama wins... his name is still a concern for me... then there is his lack of experience. Colin Powell has a better chance, but he won't run. Don't let the media fool you... it's all HYPE. The American people will decide and we vote for idiotic reasons. I just pray to God that Hillary doesn't win. I'm tired of this nepotism that's been running the White House as of late. This isn't a private corporation. We're a fuckin' country with needs.

And Giuliani is a racist. I'm tired of all the dick-riding on him because of 9/11... he was the fuckin' mayor!! He was doing his job. Catastrophes are perfect opportunities for politicians and the media. Let's not forget his corrupt police department and oppressive policies.
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

no way Giuliani wins the nomination
    test
  9. McGirth

McGirth New Member

From what i can flesh out from what obama has said so far his policies are:

1-in international affairs: Isolationist.

2-In domestic affairs: pro-civil society building & against big government/corruption that follows big government by implication.

--i think hes more concerned with building civil society in the US then its role in the international community as powerhouse or otherwise. Its almost like hes trying to go back to policies of 50+ years ago. very old ideas.

The thing is, the world and the US have changed alot since then, so im not sure these sorts of policies will work today.

At best, the implication will be that the US will produce better citizens that are very well educated and capable of producing and dominating in the international economy of today.

At worst, US citizens will still lose out to competition from other countries. in addition, if the international system that allows for a worldwide market is at its core based on US military power; then the international bussiness system will collapse and we will be back to a pre-ww2 balance of power type situation which led to both world wars. Corporations could also shift, transferring assets from US to other state jurisdictions. I would think England, with its similar legal system/security would be a huge benefactor here.

or in the middle, the international system holds up without a US powerhouse, but hte US citizens still fail in coming to the challange of the billions of other ppl in the global marketplace.

I guess it all depends on wether the international system is sufficiently engraned into the world habits to hold itself up or not. Or if its still just based on power and not habit.

whether he not he wins the primaries is a different matter. He seems like a good speech writer/speaker but i wouldn't cast aside the clinton or edwards camps just yet. It also depends on what segments of the democratic voters vote in primaries. If its mostly white liberal types i can see Obama winning.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Obama has the same message of "change," which won Clinton the office back in '92... however, he's not facing an incumbent like Clinton did in Bush Sr.... this election is a free for all... whoever can campaign the best and position him/herself as an innovative leader who will deal with the Iraq situation effectively and the domestic situation (re: subdue post-Katrina worries) will come out victorious.
    test
  11. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

hahaha
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

amen.

giuliani is scum. so is obama

http://4simpsons.wordpress.com/2006...ro-partial-birth-abortion-among-other-things/

spread the word about this clown...he woudl basically let live babies DIE if they are unwanted.
    test
  13. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

he wont even win his own primary
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

giuliani personally attended 1,000 memorials of the 9-11 victims.
    Mrs. Clinton visited zero memorials of the 9-11 victims.
    Giuliani also destoried the newyork mob.

Giuliani is running by the way, He announced it on cnn.

That's my vote. my Dago giuliani is leading the early polls by 40%.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Out of the 3 mentioned in this thread, I think Hillary is the most power-hungry and more motivated by selfish ambition than the others... I think Obama and Giuliani were souped up to run by their supporters. I don't see that same level of spit-fire, cut-throat competitiveness in their eyes as I do with Hillary... she wanted to be president when her husband was in office. She's always wanted to be president. It's why she carpetbagged her way to the Senate. Obama and Giuliani were thrusted into their current positions.
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

he wont make it through the primary.

and lol @ Clinton not visiting any memorials. sure
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

mitt romney > rudy "looks like a bad guy from dick tracy" guiliana aint cuttin it
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Goddam I want to hit the stupid out of this kid.

it's true, JR!
    test
  20. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

the Senator from new york has never visited a memorial.

SURE!

the presidential canidate from new york has never visited a memorial

SURE!

lol

are we just to believe eveything you type?

ha!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.