SO WE just gonna Give Kendrick a Pass for duckin Papoose???

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mel Man, Jan 3, 2014.

1. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

what do you mean talk it but dont live it? he didn't come at papoose in the first place... papoose is a loser ass nigga who is just one of the 10 thousand niggas who dissed kendrick. Is kendrick supposed to take time out of his busy day and respond to every one of the 10 thousand disses? no! unlike papoose and the slaughterhouse niggas, and all the other loser ass niggas that weren't mentioned but still had a diss track, kendrick has a life.

cause papoose doesn't matter. Papoos' diss matters about as much as if me or you made a diss track towards kendrick.

and if we made a diss track would kendrick be fuckin it up for the new school by not responding? No! same goes for papooses bum ass.

once again, I like papoose as a rapper... but hes a fuckin BUM.

a piece of goat shit.

hes the grime thats still left at the bottom of the dumpster when the garbage truck takes all the trash.
    test
  2. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

he'd still be the champ dude. and the bum would just be arrested simple as that cause you have to do the work and fight a bunch of niggas (and win) to get respect in order to face the champ. you cant just catch him alone on the street.
    test
  3. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

Umm... the people whos NAMES WERE NAMED got mad.

the only niggas that got made were the ones who weren't dissed cause they're a bunch of faggot ass bitches spraying their period juice over not getting mentioned by the popular kid.

how are yall niggas not mad at someone like J. Cole for not responding? or Tyler the Creator? they were mentioned BY NAME...

I think yall just hate Kendrick.
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Yeah, he probably would be arrested and the complicit George Zimmerman supporter-type people would say he deserves it, and say "poor Floyd, that thug assaulted him" - that's how shit goes in hip-hop 'cause hip-hop is fucked up sometimes. Especially nowadays where Kendrick's verse was shocking and admonished by people like Drake as a bad business move, with non-hip hop media coverage thinking he's a big meanie.

If you lost, you lose... but dude knows to keep his mouth shut so nobody knows he lost, and he can keep making money, so that he can't lose. Meanwhile, some dumb teenybopper fucks think he's hardcore because he punked out Mac Miller and other puppy dogs, and he's a real gangster from Compton and stuff and he's signed with Dr Dray guyz.
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

For me, competition is a muse and someone grandstanding like they're hot shit just makes me want to wreck shit harder than they did even if I don't have a problem with them. I think that viewpoint that everyone who dissed him for painting a bullseye on himself isn't thinking like rappers do. Everyone did exactly what they should, and if it hadn't been a confrontational "i'm proclaiming myself the king" kind of verse, it would have just been dudes rocking the instrumental with a verse like they do with every hot beat.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    test
  6. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

in afro samurai, when you put on the number two headband, you're the number one contender, but anyone and everyone can come after you. so a bum off the street could pretty much take his spot in that case. which makes afro samurai that much more legit.

it would really be something, if the producers and rappers of today really treated their craft like that. i remember seeing an Alchemist video, where he talks about how he used to test his skills by randomly reaching in the crates. and he'd grab a random record and flip it. or what would you do if you were stuck on an island with one record...

rappers need to be the same way, since that's what they do. you know rap.

when you look back at Charles Hamilton going at Serius Jones that was real. Because Serius at least took him on, he coulda laughed him out the barbershop, but it says something about Serius Jones to at least be willing to battle, even though "bum catch/caught him alone on the street"
    test
  7. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

Considering Pap is one of the most corny mc's of all time, it's not that debatable.

I mean, I get this whole "I'm going to act like Kendrick's album isn't that great now that everyone thinks it's great" shtick, but c'mon.
    test
  8. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

And yeah, this is a pretty great thread: everyone politicking about things they expect Kendrick to do but would never damn well do if they were in Kendrick's position.
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Shout out for the awesome reference. lol
    test
  10. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I don't even like Kendrick like that, I like a couple tracks from him, and I think he is nice, just nice. But I gots to give him credit for getting all this energy from everybody. Can't hate on that hustle.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Yeah but in this, would 50 be Kendrick? He threw the first shot, everyone responded. 50 didn't reply again.

Unfortunately I think Drake is the only Kendrick will go back n forth with since that's the only one who doesn't benefit from it.
    test
  12. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

it's called ducking? how about not wasting time? that sounds more appropriate.
    test
  13. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

you already know. that's whats up!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i am nu'maan and i back this message wholeheartedly.

gone are the days i hated rappers because my favourite rapper dissed them, but mel man has a point.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

You WC, i expect no more no lress from u
    test
  16. Mel Man

Papoose got corny lines, he not a corny rapper lol...n I like Kendrick's album,,but to put it over a whole career is ignant dickridin smh

lol, so you missed my ?...you a 90's baby?

cuz if you is then I know where you coming from

you not cut from that cloth
    test
  17. Mel Man

thanks for duckin my ? n sidetrackin lol

foh
    test
  18. Mel Man

lol @ "busy" day n ya hate for Pap...Kendrick is a rapper,,,he too busy to drop some shit? hahahahahahahahahahaha ya'll excuse game is pathetic

you bias n predictable tho,,,already know what you gonna post before your post it,,,

my first response to you still stands!
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    test
  19. Mel Man

"nobody"..."popular"..."brand"...

You so backwards cuz the machine got you in a headlock...they dictate to ya bitch ass what's hot n what's not n you follow..

Your mind state poison n your reasoning make "emcees" like Kendrick look weak as fuck...Kendrick ain't like Mayweather,,you generous
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

What?
    test