SO WE just gonna Give Kendrick a Pass for duckin Papoose???

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mel Man, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

I Know I Know it's old,,,water under the bridge,,,history right?? But wait didn't Pap viciously attack Kendrick n his crew?? Didn't Pap call out Kendrick's manhood? His push by the machine? His rap skills?? I'm sorry but this HIP HOP! Since when does turning the other cheek on some "they gotta try harder" excuse acceptable?? N Ya'll jus gon let this sliiiiide n nut hug Lamar's next single?? Hahaha OK!

N this is our Rap Future??

"YOU NEVA BE A REAL WEST COAST ARTIST LIKE EAZY E
    YOU A FUCKIN JOKE, WE LAUGH AT YOU LIKE HEHEHE"

KENDRICK, KANYE, N DRAKE THEY ACT FEMININE
    WEAR ALOTTA CLOTHES YOU USUALLY SEE WOMEN IN (FORGOT A$AP N WIZ BITCH ASS)

YOU NEVA MADE IT CUZ YOU BRINGING LYRICS IN
    SINGING LIKE A LADY ("BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIIIIBE") YOU GET AWAY WITH MURDER YOU GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

YOU ONLY BLEW UP CUZ YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE FEMINIZATION OF THE BLACK MAN!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE TRAP ON YA COVER YOU SAT ON ANOTHER MAN LAP!!

THEY ONLY LET YOU LIVE CUZ YOU CAME WITH ME!!

:chefoooh::chefoooh::kimbo::MBcheesin:

I Mean look at Pac, a real rap nigga, went at Chino XL's head for 1 LINE, which WASN'T EVEN A DISS according to Chino!

But just cuz Lamar is backed by the machine n Mainstream American n Pap ain't it makes his Control Response any less valid?? So this nigga Lamar popped off like Crazy on Big Sean joint, but when it came to come to actually battle the nigga scattered..RAP FRAUD 101

Not to mention LIL SEAN bitch ass who also got called out/dissed,,,nothin to say,,,I guess these new fakkits only diss women in they songs by degrading them,,,any man who calls em out they won't respond too,,,AIGHT

N WE JUST GON LET THIS SLIDE HUH??

TO THINK I ACTUALLY BOUGHT GKMC, SUPPORTED O.D.,,SECTION 80,,,,ETC...SMH I'LL HOLLA!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I thought Kendrick dissed him on the BET Cypher.
    test
  3. Mel Man

HAHA yea the BET Cypher aka corporate America sponsoring etc...AKA saying no names,,,AKA more subliminal "ya'll try n decipher" what I'm talking about BS

THAT AIN'T HIP HOP...THAT'S TIP TOEING

How about the good ole "CHINO XL FUCK YOU TOO"!?!?

Kendrick not about that life though..

Soo yo @ThatsNotMyName you a Kendrick fan/supporter?? You gon let poppin off for publicitity (control verse) instead of actually killin a nigga on the mic slide??
    test
  4. Mel Man

I feel like straight up throwin this nigga album out the window riigh now

N I loved O.D n SECTION 80 maannn, it's why I bought the album

But the fame already gettin to this lil nigga head SMH///rappers are always dopeR BEFORE they blow up nowadays//
    test
  5. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

Who gives a shit? If Kendrick disses him back it's only going to result in giving Pap more exposure. Pap's fan base would balloon from 2 people to 35 people and he'd probably drop 8 more disses.

Good Kid, Mad City >>> Papoose's entire career
    test
  6. Mel Man

GKMC being >> or even = Pap's entire career is HIGHLY debatable n got you soundin like a Lamar dickryda

N in terms of ya first "point"

You basin it down to popularity/fans? Really?? Like that matters when you ALREADY in the game like Papoose is...he ain't no joe shmo netcee,,he got stripes..n you wanna compare the average Lamar fan to the average Papoose fan? bwahahahaha

Kendrick wasn't ready for no toe to toe like all the real emcees are and have in the past

You were born in the 90's though? Legit ?
    test
  7. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

As long as Kendrick's fanbase doesn't know that 95% of hip-hop exists, he doesn't have to respond... if he does respond, then they'll know, and know that he's not the big fish in a small pond.
    test
  8. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

look @Mel Man I really hate to say this about a dope MC like Papoose, but the dude is pretty much a nobody...

in the mid 2000s he had an underground buzz and we all hoped he would blow... he didnt... he lived in the shadows for a few years then, comes oozing out of obscurity last year when Kendrick makes the control verse.

hes a nobody.

a dope ass MC, that bodied the shit out of Kendrick...

but hes a nobody.

when chino xl dissed Pac, he was up and coming as a solo artist.

Papoose reached his popularity peak years ago.

its over.

its done.

kendrick has no need to respond. In fact, its pretty much a sign that your career is going down hill if you responded to kendrick's control verse. and sadly, that includes my nigga, one of the greatest rappers of all time Lupe fiasco.
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Plus why you mad Kendrick taking the Jay-Z route (subliminal disses) over the 2Pac route (blatant disses)?

The 2Pac route gon' get you killed. The Jay-Z route gon' get you loved (by most) and rich.
    test
  10. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

damn papoose got a million view song still in 2013 who knew
    test
  11. Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong Yeah, it's me nigga

This.
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Didn't he kinda address everyone in that interview when he was asked about the replies and he told em to "do better"?

He can't respond to everyone. There were just too many.
    test
  13. Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong Yeah, it's me nigga

He doesn't have to respond because it doesn't affect his bottom line, period.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

50 Cent was a "nobody" when he made "How to Rob"... and damn near every rapper he named was HEATED and responded some kind of way... Jay, Pun, Rae, Ghost, etc.

Kendrick said he wanted to be the best... but he can't be if he doesn't murder somebody lyrically... this is why hip hop doesn't exist in the mainstream.
    test
  15. Mel Man

It's not about Papoose..Papoose was like the "fall guy" for a greater cause..just a spokesman,,,ya'll payin faar too much attention to the messenger vs the message

It's about the precedent Kendrick set for this new school of rappers..

Talk it but don't live it!

@NinjaMic and @Ignorant hit it on the head like usual
    test
  16. Mel Man

Who did Kendrick compare himself to in Control

Jay or Pac?

:chea: Why i feel like I'm constantly sonnin you on here?

:chefoooh: tough love doh
    test
  17. Mel Man

He doesn't have to respond? Didn't affect him?

Maybe so, maybe he brushed off the responses for now in hopes he'd come out bigger,,,but to me n others Control now just seems like a giant paradox!

You challenging others but won't step up to a challenge yaself thus killin ya own message...lol

we'll see where kendrick go from here
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    test
  18. Mel Man

He ain't really respond to no one, let alone Pap, is the point

N TMZ corny ass don't count as interviews lol
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    test
  19. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

So here's the thing... Papoose is a nobody compared to Kendrick. Him making songs and disses about Kendrick is probably the most popularity he's seen in years. Dude makes Canibus seem like Jay-Z level popular. Kendrick even mentioning Papoose's name in public will send Pap's brand into the upper stratosphere compared to where it's been since what, like 2006 or some shit? There's no point. Kendrick accepting would be like Floyd Mayweather accepting a fight with a bum on the street corner for $20 and some coupons.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

^but if that bum walks up and KO's Floyd like a chump in the street with one hit, slippin with no entourage and security for some reason... people should know about it, and he wouldn't be the champ anymore, unless he dusted his face off, trained up, and took an official fight to prove it was "just some sucker punch shit" and prove who the champ is.

Plus, the analogy doesn't work, 'cause Kendrick didn't knock anyone out, he just held up a shiny wrestling championship belt from the halloween costume store.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test