so watching the 50 greatest moves on netflix.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

jbl's clothesline at 50. :youmad?:
    test
  2. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Lol Styles should have like 6 moves on there. If it's WWE only the Tombstone has to be top 3 if not #1.
    test
  3. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

Yeah bruh AJ Styles is that nigga but can you make a list? I don't have Netflix
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

to bad aj styles will never be shit.
    test
  5. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

I'm not a big fan of lists otherwise id check it out and post it for you.

AJ Styles has already had a stellar career. Not sure his age or wear and tear but I assume he got some years left to continue work on his legacy.
    test
  6. Diasick

Diasick this guy

his career has been nothing amazing so far, it's impossible to have a stellar career in tna. he's not even the top guy in tna no more.
    test
  7. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Dude your first reference was harsh on Styles, then you acknowledged he was on top of TNA at some point.

Anyway, Styles is a semi mainstream pioneer. If WWE is the standard, then defend The Rock's current status in WWE.

In WWE, Styles would eventually equal HBK imo btw. His wrestling>promo but that's better than the opposite.
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

The rock has done everything there is to do, he only there to promote the wwe title and that's the only reason, styles would be burried in WWE, and they passed on him on a couple occassions, wrestling>promo is better than the opposite? promo skills build stars, it has very little to do with wrestling skills, that's why a guy like john cena who only has 2 moves I can name is one of the top stars in this business, aj styles is nothing more than a spot monkey wasting away in the indies. ( yes I do consider TNA a glorified indie promotion because it is. ) he was on top of TNA at some point, bre olsen was on top of lex steele at one point to (which would be a greater accomplishment than being on top in TNA).
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i watched this shit list like 1 months ago.....

no vertebreaker or shooting star press on the list. i was upset
    test
  10. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

@Diasick, I understand where you coming from.Wrestling>promo was a personal preference. I prefer skills and story telling via actual wrestling as opposed to theatrics.

Rock is awesome, but unless he takes a couple Ls this year then he merely dilutes the integrity of the title(unless he performs well in matches).

TNA has weak writers and B level production, but they have great talent. Not sure what constitutes a glorified indie company so I won't agree or disagree with that.

Wow @ no shooting star press, I'm guessing this is a WWE only, finishing move only list then.
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

kidman used it in the wwe.....

they have stings scorpion deathlock and brets sharpshooter.. its the same fucking move
    test
  12. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

and then evan bourne did it 10x better.

and brock did about 80% of one.
    test
  13. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

i'm not sure why you think promos aren't storytelling and in-ring action isn't theatrics.
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

attitude adjuster shouldn't even been feature but good thing it wasn't near the top, was glad to see the five star frog splash and ankle lock in there. the shooting star press is an old school diving move so it's not like kidman was the first to use it, same thing with the 450 and corkscrew.
    test
  15. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

I said I prefer story telling by way of wrestling. I guess theatrics was a poor term for me to use since scripted wrestling is basically that.

My point was I enjoy the matches more than the promos.
    test
  16. DaAlmightyDolla

the 450 splash made it though....

they had a alot of stupid or duplicate moves there man....

is there a difference between the million dollar dream and the cobra clutch?
    test
  17. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

I hope Lex Luger's Total Package ain't on there though, worst finisher ever.
    test
  18. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

This post is like almost totally wrong to me I hate when people talk about Cena's moves when the guy consistently main events and consistently has good-great matches. And TNA is the B show the indie thing can be your opinion. And WWE passed on AJ before TNA was a company and after WCW folded. But for thw most part AJ loves TNA and right now he is like Shawn Michaels one of the most respected guys over there while not be champion but I guarantee he'll win the title at Bound For Glory this year and go back to top guy status.
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

aj styles cannot be compared to shawn micheals, the dudes a stiff when it comes to charisma.
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

torture rack is on there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.