So UK heads really think they bang harder than US niggas?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sloss Littlez, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

why would i take anything to the block? i rarely go back to the shitty ass neighborhoods i usedto live in and be around all the time. theres no reason for that. when you take a shit, do you drive down to the waste treatment plant to visit after you flush?

EDIT: you specifically said "soldiers from vietnam and desert storm." just say "yea i meant some other shit, actually, i didnt know what i was talking about." and let it ride :funny:
    test
  2. HoustonLuu

HoustonLuu New Member

hahaha that's hilarious. Bunch of soft ass pussies claimin they are hard. Some parts are more dangerous than others. I do not believe that ANY OF THE PEOPLE POSTING IN THIS THREAD HAVE EVER STABBED ANYONE. My cousin was just stabbed 3 times yesterday. a friend growin up was just killed shot in the head execution style for no reason. I've been stabbed. It's hard to take yall serious. ESPECIALLY the kids from scotland.
    test
  3. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

test
  4. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

HAHAHA I just saw the "new zealand niggas" tag. That shit killed me.

I feel obliged to say THAT WASN'T ME.

EDIT: I just saw this...

YOU JOCKIN' MAH SWAG EYERATE?! YOU'LL GET STABBED WHERE I'M FROM FOR THAT SHIT, FAGGOT.
    test
  5. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I think I'm getting old. The other night we were driving back to my place and there's a park like 2 doors up, there was a group of like 10-15 teenagers hanging around there. I said to my friends "I hope they're not thinking of causing any trouble" lol. Damn hoodlums and their Justin Biebers and skaterboards.
    test
  6. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

what so you dnt believe tht anyone one here has stabbed anyone,maybe not but who the fuk is sayin the have anyway?and its definitely easier to believe tht you have been stabbed thn stabbed someone.and about the "KIDS" from scotland,come visit,thts all.
    test
  7. padwan87

the worst thts really happened tae me is bein crowned wae a golf club up the fightin,been chased with blades but thnk fuk i aint been caught!and yeah most america seems hella nice,but i am sure u need a clean record to visit,thts me out lol!!
    test
  8. padwan87

i only got 2 charges before,and i am up at court on thurs again for sentencing but my reports got delayed so i shud get it deferred for a week or 2.

yeah tht last bit is the bit tht gets me,so many of the hard guys from america use guns tht it is hard to see how hard they are without thm,over here we kno even if he is gd with weapons he needs to be able to fight like fuk aswell to be considered hard.just diff environments imo!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.