So the Stupid Fucking Bitch SAYS: "So....talk to me." or "You're boring."

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by TAB, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAB

TAB Model

This was posted in another section, but it seems like this forum is most appropriate for my very intelligent and thought-provoking thread:

WTF?? I'm sorry but this has been bothering me, as well as a bunch of other guys that I know, so I decided to make a thread about it and take it up with you nescient commoners. Now, is it me, or do bitches always expect us guys to carry the conversation and entertain them? Dudes - Have you ever been online, chilling, surfing the web or merely listening to music or whatever, and out of no where some bitch that you don't really have any interest in talking to, IM's you from your buddy list, and says "Hi"? Naturally, you respond with "Hi" or "Whattup" or in the situational case of the rest of you benighted idiots, "WhaZ rEaLLy gOOd mA??".

Then you exchange the typical cliche'd questions and responses in seriatim (like..."What you doin?" "NM, u?" "bored" etc), and then the bullshit starts. After you get the initial empty and inane badinage out of the way, there is a brief silence for about a minute or 2...and THEN....the bitch breaks the silence by IMing you with, "So....talk 2 me". BITCHES - WTF...why the FUCK can't you talk to US?? Why do WE almost always have to lead the fucking conversation, and come up with fresh new topics to talk about to entertain and amuse you everytime you feel like exchanging meaningless verbiage with someone who just doesn't know what to say to you, or in many cases, just doesn't want to confabulate with you. This isn't always the case though.

Sometimes, I really DO like the girl, but it's like, I've talked to you all day yesterday and the day before and the day before that, so maybe just this once, it would be nice if YOU led the conversation. Is that too much to ask? I've actually told girls before, "Wtf, why don't YOU come up with something to talk to ME about", and they have actually frozen in panic and cluelessness, like they just don't know what to do or how to go about leading a conversation.

Many of these bitches don't possess the noetic capabilities to fathom such tasks, although they'll be the first to refute such claims or accusations. And then, on top of all that, some stupid fucking bitches DARE to have the AUDACITY and utter disregard for cognitive logic to complain! And say stuff like "You're boring me" or tell their friends "he cant keep a conversation going". IT FUCKING BOGGLES THE MIND GOD DAMMIT [hotdevil].

You stupid chickenheads want gender equality this, equal rights that, then how about you start by sharing the work load of colloquialness first, and THEN you worry about equal pay, sports, and political privileges and so on. If you can't do this, then STFU and don't complain.

Mwah [heart] .
    test
  2. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

lol.. oh no, alot of females aint gonna like the tone of this thread...

i already got on this topic in hookups though when u posted it there
    test
  3. TAB

TAB Model

^Now let's see how well these bitches can refute my claims and accusations.
    test
  4. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

LMFAO...it wasn't until that post that I began to understand why the women of this forum get so sensitive about some of the post in this forum. You're looking for a fight, that's just not positive, and they won't respond to that. Even if everything in your post was true, it won't matter because how you say something is really more important than what is said with females.
    test
  5. DisTinCT_84

DisTinCT_84 Tha RiPPeR

man every word this dude says is truf

props homie
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

cosigns @ SeeSon

asinine cro-magnon's and their pseudo intelligence

cry me a river - build a bridge - and get over the shit

can we please close this?