So, The Nets...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Who Kares, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

have won 8 straight....and just beat the so called best team in the league on their own home court....

i'd say they're playing like a top 3 team in the east...like i said they were all along....

how are the bulls doing?....you know...the team thats Better then the nets?..... 8 games under 500?...its a joke that they're even in the race for a playoff seed with that record....
    test
  2. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

nets are ballin. kristic needs to keep ballin too.
    test
  3. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I seriously hope the Bulls don't make the playoffs. They'll just get embarrassed again.
    test
  4. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

test
  5. Mark-Ez

Mark-Ez New Member

ya the bulls aint solid...nets are a team that i think could even step it up another level in the playoffs with the obvious talent they posess
    test
  6. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Nets will get killed in the playoffs. If they don't make noise now, they're not gonna be able to in the future, specially with Kidd aging.

As for the Bulls, they've gone back to last season's formula and without Curry and its working since they started. 2-0 with Gordon and Chandler off the bench. We're 1.5 games behind Philly, and we'll play Philly twice. I don't want the Bulls to make the playoffs cuz I want them to get two lottery picks.

Pz
    test
  7. Bash

Bash New Member

the bulls play like they dont wanna make the playoffs everytime the 76ers lose they lose too they finally won a game yesterday after the76ers lost
    test
  8. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

the nets will never win anything, ever

jason kidd will retire with no rings.
    test
  9. young J

young J that nigga.

hopefully Vince Carter stays healthy.
    test
  10. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

This thread is directed at me.

Ok, I was wrong in saying Chicago was better than New Jersey. Thumbs up.

Was a wrong in any other instance?

Nope or at least not yet.

New Jersey is not a top 3 team in the east. New Jersey is not a top 3 team in the east. New Jersey is not a top 3 team in the east. New Jersey is not a top 3 team in the east. New Jersey is not a top 3 team in the east.

Miami
    Detroit
    Cleveland
    Indiana

All better than NJ.

And yes I said Indiana.

I said New Jersey would get merked in the playoffs because of their thin frontline. If they play Indiana- which they would if the season ended today, it's a given.

I give them some props for becoming the first team to win in regulation in the palace of auburn hills this season. Although, you have to admit.. the words "beating the Pistons" are starting to mean less and less these days.
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

And how many Nets threads is this for you on the season? Jesus..

You might as well give up allegiance to whatever team you follow (grizzlies? knicks?), suit up in a J-Kidd practice uni and sit behind Lawrence Frank on gamenight.
    test
  12. young J

young J that nigga.

you're crazy.

New Jersey is better than Cleveland, and Indiana.

any team with Jason Kidd runnin' point, and two highflyers in Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson is gonna be hard to beat come playoff time.
    test
  13. Bash

Bash New Member

the nets are tryna make a statement in the final weeks of the season they're up 61-37 in the 3rd quater against the suns right now who was the last team to keep the suns under 40 points at halftime? damn
    test
  14. worDwell

worDwell New Member

Damn the Nets are serving the Suns.
    test
  15. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

nj>cle

and merked by indiana? it'd be a good series.

im starting to question if you really follow ball grob or just watch lebron.

but nj prolly wouldnt even need 6 gms to end brons yr.
    test
  16. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

True Story ..

.. Good thing i sat through ' dreamer ' with my girlfriend instead of watchin that thumpin and losin sex for a couple days. lol. that flick about the horse with that little girl - lol .. long story short - im gettin laid'

HOLLER
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

nets raped the suns tonight[game]
    test
  18. worDwell

worDwell New Member

First Detriot, then the Suns... on back to backs.

They're suppose to be tired haha. The Nets held Nash and Amare scoreless.

38 point whooping.

NJ is better than Cle - plus they have more veteran players with playoff experience.

If Kristik can keep up his play the Nets are top 3 in the East.
    test
  19. G-Rob da great

lol @ "just watch lebron"

I named 4 eastern teams better than the Nets, LeBron only plays for one of them cousin.

It's easy to see where you kids get your shit from, you look at the win-loss record and say "hey this team is the shit". New Jersey's seeding is a product of their division.

Cleveland and Indiana have posted near identical records with NJ- Cleveland has been without Hughes over half a season.. Indiana has been without O' Neal for 2 months, and before the Peja deal.. they went a month (2 months?) with no one in the place of Ron-ron.

It's academic that both teams are better at full strength. Hell, both teams are better when they aren't at full strength.
    test
  20. G-Rob da great

Eric Snow is the only Cavalier starter not better than his counterpart in New Jersey. [funny] Rotflmao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.