so since deleting all the Canibus music off my playlist this is what i'm fuckin' wit

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TWAMP$iN, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

word…….i am remembering better
    test
  2. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

Yea, I linked to my profiles on sites I joined 5 YEARS ago. You implied that I jumped to other sites promoting Canibus. That is false.

I provide real arguments in most of my posts unlike the majority here. If anything theyre the trolls who just post baseless nonsense. I provide proof, evidence, and arguments. They post bare assertions and personal attacks.

test
  3. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

You didn't read what I wrote: "Canibus didn't recycle lines from old songs. He used the same schemes, but he did not once spit recycled bars except the intended bars of "i'll battle you on the net" scheme."

Only one time did the crowd recite his bars and he purposefully set up the recycled bars, in fact it was genius. No one ever in the history of battle rap has that happened with what Bis did with the "battle you on the net" scheme.

LL started the beef though. Canibus complimented LL, LL got butthurt and initiated conflict.

What?

Good to hear.

Canibus forfeited and then wanted to give his fans a treat by spitting rhymes they've never heard before. When he asked if they wanted to hear it, his fans cheered loudly and said yes.

Imagine if Canibus said "fuck I fucked the fuck up, awwww maaaannn" and then walked off stage. Think about it.
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i am not disagreeing with how he handled it.......fans didn't want to hear the shit though, cuz he bounced off fairly soon after when the negativity became overwhelming.......

the recycled bars thing has happened before......but as an idea rather than repeating if ya dig......iron done that before.....

the notebook is a hip-hop joke now, talib even commented.....It's not a big thing yo.....he lost he knew it, and he went bis on everyone........many screw up their first battle, I expected more......but though he did some weird things, you right he coulda saved face like a typical choke.......not sure if that is worse or better tbh
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Battle with Dizaster (2012)

Canibus completed his first rap battle for King of the Dot on June 9th 2012. Canibus initially stumbled during the first two rounds, and controversially resorted to pulling out a notepad to read his bars during the third round, after admitting defeat and wishing to recite what he said was 30 pages of rhymes that he had failed to memorize.[11][12][13][14][15][16][17] The battle was part of King of the Dot's Fresh Coast division in L.A.[18][19][20]

An open letter, supposedly written by Canibus on Tumblr, explaining his performance about the battle surfaced online,[21][22][23] though it was later debunked by manager M-Eighty as fake, saying that Canibus will make an official statement when the time is right.[24] Canibus later released an official statement on his Facebook page. About the battle itself, Canibus commented that "Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care."[25]
    Military career

on wki page too.......it is bad press, but as I realize bis never seems to care about these things.......Ima actually peep whatever songs j-zone produced, he seems to have done a smart thing there......

But all the hhc heads, I went in way more than I ever should/would have, and you guys know me well enough to know I speak my mind and try to help.....occasionally I go too far, my apologies again
    test
  6. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

I've seen that half the people like the notebook. It also shows that he still writes like a classic MC.

Talib Kweli wasn't laughing at Canibus, he respected Canibus and was confused about the notepad. Btw, I've met Talib in real life.

test
  7. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

the rappers that are talking shit on the sidelines are lame as fuck to me... royce knows he's not gonna go in that ring when his specialty is open mic battle raps about himself, and nobody in particular, and has all that eminem showed you pity, dre fired you, jealous of D12, diamond studded doorag shit to get nailed with.

even talib's harmless comment showed something... gettin' on twitter after watching a youtube clip of the notebook later that night... all this hip-hop love and unity in life, and you didn't even pay a measely $30 to watch the battle when it actually happened? makes you seem self absorbed and less a part of hip-hop than the average person who did.

Diz was right when he said nobody would have done this. even other people who would be willing to, with that kind of status, don't understand what it is. Canibus had his ear to the type of lyricism and mindstate coming out of the internet when it was just mp3 dot com, GRB's and text... that's the self-reliant, media-capable and rhyme scheme intense world that converged with the post-Scribble Jam void.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.